From Where did you Came to know about Referral Index Forum?

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you on mylot? Are you with same user name?
I am there but I stopped posting. I can't remember the username I used. Lol
Post automatically merged:

Lol do I sound like a woman lol
Lol! So sorry. Ginger reminds me of Ginger Spice of Spice Girls. I should've thought of Ed Sheeran having beautiful ginger hair. Lol

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Referral Index forum is our favourite forum and I would like to know from where did you came to know about this forum so we can put more efforts there and see from where we get more users
I came to know it from a friend of mine who has been cashing out to support his young family.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Referral Index forum is our favourite forum and I would like to know from where did you came to know about this forum so we can put more efforts there and see from where we get more users
I heard it from someone very close to me, a very good and kind hearted man, I really appreciate him for introducing me to referral index forum.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.950
Raw Dex
$0.085
Everyone who joins RIF appreciates the site and says thanks to the person who introduced him/her to the site. We didn't find such a site where we can earn so easily for posting.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.260
Everyone who joins RIF appreciates the site and says thanks to the person who introduced him/her to the site. We didn't find such a site where we can earn so easily for posting.
Totally agree.
I got to know about it in the Forum promotion section on Forum Coin. So, I was actually introduced to the site by the owner and Admin here. I joined it through his referral link. I thank him for having such a good site.

Back