From Where did you Came to know about Referral Index Forum?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Just like others i also heard about RIF from another forum that is open enough to allow others to promote other forums as well.And that forum is no other than FC short for forumcoin.

But i got interested as to the reason why we should analyze where more members came from to join this forum.My answer is always that alot of people are on forums to earn a segnificant amount of which is not the case because yes in as much as forums pay,the amount is minimal and just for lunch,coffee oe getting data bundles.Nothing to make anyone rich unless you are disciplined and hardworking.

So the best forums can do is to ensure more quality people join the forum.A quality person always wants something to give out in return for an appreciation as well.So if the tasks or gigs cection can be improved and promoted then we can grow to numbers we want and start ge erating reveniew directly and indirectly.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I am in Germany. Am I allowed to share? We have to write at least 500 words and apply for Google Adsense. We are paid through PayPal.
Yes, we are allowed to post a link here. This is a posting forum unlike ML so strict. Click what's new and find out where you are going to write on those areas or categories. There are many and Hubpages fall to Business. So click business and post what you like every member here knows about your business.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.330
Raw Dex
$0.005
I search, search and search so many forums and sites but mostly were scams or they were paying very slowly. Finally, I found it out from forum coin.
So finally your search was successful and you landed on a good site. It is a good site and I have left working on any site since I found it. Initially, it looked boring but gradually I found that it's an interesting site

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
@Starmix referred me here. I didn't join immediately because I'm busy with my crypto stuff. Gladly, I joined less than 24 hours ago.
Thanks for accepting my invitation to join RIF. Welcome once again and have a very nice journey on this awesome and enormous site. Enjoy your stay with friendly people in this community.

Back