Brad P

Complete Stranger
Jun 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I’ve s
hey @Brad P ! I forgot my password and I cannot login to your forum. Can you please help me out? My username is Ben Kempton in there. Can you send me password rest details manually? I have tried to use the password reset function, but I cannot receive password reset details. Please help me out. Thanks!
Per month once you have posted message me and I’ll transfer you $18 via PayPal
I have registered, when will the payment be made, one month after registering or is there some other criteria?
Post automatically merged:

hey @Brad P ! I forgot my password and I cannot login to your forum. Can you please help me out? My username is Ben Kempton in there. Can you send me password rest details manually? I have tried to use the password reset function, but I cannot receive password reset details. Please help me out. Thanks!
Are you still having trouble ?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Brad P - Yes, I am still facing problem. I have already clicked on the "Forgot Password" button. But I receive no password reset link at all. Can you please manually reset my password and send me the new password through my email, which I used to register account? My username is "Ben Kempton" on Speak Chat Forum. Thanks!

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
I am already an active member for your forum and I remember we entered with you into a deal. I had started the job but I have never submitted my PayPal to your inbox. I will do so promptly.

Brad P

Complete Stranger
Jun 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Brad P - Yes, I am still facing problem. I have already clicked on the "Forgot Password" button. But I receive no password reset link at all. Can you please manually reset my password and send me the new password through my email, which I used to register account? My username is "Ben Kempton" on Speak Chat Forum. Thanks!
You are posting on the site so I don’t see why I need to reset password?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are posting on the site so I don’t see why I need to reset password?

No, I posted yesterday. But I can no longer access my account because I forgot the password as I reset my cookies yesterday after posting content on the forum. Since I do not remember my password, therefore, I was no longer able to access my account. This is why I did not post any post today. I have used the "reset password" feature yesterday, but I am not receiving any password reset link in my mail box. Therefore, please reset the password for me manually and send the details on my email address associated with my account. My username is "Ben Kempton". If you do not send link to mail mail address, then I may not be able to access my account and no longer be able to post comments. So, please help me out. Thanks!

1686307752726.png

Brad P

Complete Stranger
Jun 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I posted yesterday. But I can no longer access my account because I forgot the password as I reset my cookies yesterday after posting content on the forum. Since I do not remember my password, therefore, I was no longer able to access my account. This is why I did not post any post today. I have used the "reset password" feature yesterday, but I am not receiving any password reset link in my mail box. Therefore, please reset the password for me manually and send the details on my email address associated with my account. My username is "Ben Kempton". If you do not send link to mail mail address, then I may not be able to access my account and no longer be able to post comments. So, please help me out. Thanks!

View attachment 1990
I’ve sent you a password recovery let me know if you get it

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
I tried to join it but I could not. They rejected my application there and then again I tried it showed I need to have a different email when I joined with a different email they rejected me as they can't have two accounts of the same person.

Brad P

Complete Stranger
Jun 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I tried to join it but I could not. They rejected my application there and then again I tried it showed I need to have a different email when I joined with a different email they rejected me as they can't have two accounts of the same person.
Let me delete both and you start again it’s because you opened multiple accounts with different emails it will automatically ban you. For multiple accounts I’ll delete them both and you will be able to start again.

You should be good to try again

Last edited:

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
I am waiting for the update. Hope you will delete both accounts soon so that I may register on the site soon. I am in search of good sites. Hope it may be one of them.

Brad P

Complete Stranger
Jun 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

View attachment 1990
Do you have a friend on my site I can send the password to? I don’t have access to do it here.

You
I am waiting for the update. Hope you will delete both accounts soon so that I may register on the site soon. I am in search of good sites. Hope it may be one of them.
should be able to register a new account now

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I’ve sent you a password recovery let me know if you get it

Sorry, but I have not received anything in my mail box. It's been almost two days and I have not been able to access my account, thus not being able to post anything on the forum.

I request you to please manually reset the password of my account and mail the password to me manually. I think that this is the only solution to this problem. Thanks!

Do you have a friend on my site I can send the password to? I don’t have access to do it here.

You

should be able to register a new account now

Well, isn't it possible to delete my account so that I could register a new one with the same email address?

Brad P

Complete Stranger
Jun 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry, but I have not received anything in my mail box. It's been almost two days and I have not been able to access my account, thus not being able to post anything on the forum.

I request you to please manually reset the password of my account and mail the password to me manually. I think that this is the only solution to this problem. Thanks!

Well, isn't it possible to delete my account so that I could register a new one with the same email address?
Okay I’ve reset password and sent you it on inbox on the site. That’s the only way I can do it or if you have another user you can trust to send it to.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
@Brad P - Thanks! I have received it. I am now able to access my account on Speak Chat Forum. Thanks!
I do not think that he will pay immediately after registration. He has mentioned that he will only pay members who have posted daily for at least a month. If anyone has received payment immediately after registration please let me know.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I read every post here in the thread. It's interesting to see a good Paid to post forum coming up. @Brad P Wishing you all the luck with your forum. Hope it grows stronger. I will check it out later.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not think that he will pay immediately after registration. He has mentioned that he will only pay members who have posted daily for at least a month. If anyone has received payment immediately after registration please let me know.

Well, I never said or believed that he would pay someone right after registering, did I say that? Having said that, I am one of the most active members on Speak Chat Forum.

Back