Get paid $18 per month to post

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is very interesting. I registered a few days ago but I did not know how the system worked on this forum. I will try to be active there daily and post a few posts. I like the payment method very much. PayPal is my favourite payment method.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.445
Well, I never said or believed that he would pay someone right after registering, did I say that? Having said that, I am one of the most active members on Speak Chat
For me I have been paid by the owner for the site. But for me my case is different, I joined and have worked there for almost a month and luckily the owner Brad P pays.
Post automatically merged:

I am too a member for the site and it grows a far way faster than other forums that I have actually seen. The owner pays for those who have agreed to take the job.

Last edited:

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.445
The forum site seems very cool and amazing. The community is very friendly and it's actually of its own pleasure to be part of the speak chat forum for sure.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Has anyone received payment for posting this month? If yes, what is the procedure for requesting a payout, do you request on this forum, do you send an invoice and how soon have you received the payment?

Back