Getting paid every three hours

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
If the app you are talking about is the same app that I just searched on my phone, then I wouldn't want to try it. The app does not have a single review.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.870
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have not heard of this app. I myself am not interested in downloading apps for playing games to earn. But I'll tell my friend who is interested in games. Hope this app is legitimate.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's a good one if they don't require minimum payout. I am playing cashem too but takes time to get minimum. I am also playing on bling with payout weekly. I will search just play. I hope this works inn my country.
Post automatically merged:

I'll try to download the app tomorrow JustPlay hehe then it's mentioned that he is also earning thru Money Well. I already downloaded that app months ago. I may open it tomorrow to find out.
How are you finding Money well. Just play is not available in our country. That could have been a good Play site with no minimum payouts. I've read review and it's good.
Post automatically merged:

I'll try to download the app tomorrow JustPlay hehe then it's mentioned that he is also earning thru Money Well. I already downloaded that app months ago. I may open it tomorrow to find out.
How are you finding Money well. Just play is not available in our country. That could have been a good Play site with no minimum payouts. I've read review and it's good.

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
It's not a legit app. It's the same app I played last time. It's introduced by sweatcoin. All apps from sweatcoin are fake. Better stay away from that site you will only feel depressed.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not a legit app. It's the same app I played last time. It's introduced by sweatcoin. All apps from sweatcoin are fake. Better stay away from that site you will only feel depressed.
I have not yet removed sweatcoin I better uninstall it now to give way to another.apps. Have you found bling?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
I have not yet removed sweatcoin I better uninstall it now to give way to another.apps. Have you found bling?
I was supposed to install bling but I saw that it consumes 380 GB that slows down my phone. I didn't continue installing it. But I already registered. How potential is bling. The site emailed me.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was supposed to install bling but I saw that it consumes 380 GB that slows down my phone. I didn't continue installing it. But I already registered. How potential is bling. The site emailed me.
Are you sure 380GB? I don't think so, I already made payout. The first withdrawal was not through PayPal it was through coinbase, when they had PayPal I pursued it because there is no threshold and you can get payment weekly.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
Are you sure 380GB? I don't think so, I already made payout. The first withdrawal was not through PayPal it was through coinbase, when they had PayPal I pursued it because there is no threshold and you can get payment weekly.
You can check it under setting about the GB consumption of that site. I might not be able to log in to my classrooms in Google Classroom. That is so good of you encashing at Bling weekly. Good luck to you.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can check it under setting about the GB consumption of that site. I might not be able to log in to my classrooms in Google Classroom. That is so good of you encashing at Bling weekly. Good luck to you.
Maybe I don't notice it, will check that out. My data is only 42 GB but I can still play.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
For me I have really heard about the just play app. However I had never shown any interests in making money online through the same. I usually not used to these kinds of online earning means.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
Maybe I don't notice it, will check that out. My data is only 42 GB but I can still play.
I checked it again and it's now 269 GB, it made my celfon slow unable to enter RIf and after I deleted the app my phone now can navigate here fast. How I like to do business with Bling Financial.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I checked it again and it's now 269 GB, it made my celfon slow unable to enter RIf and after I deleted the app my phone now can navigate here fast. How I like to do business with Bling Financial.
I am just wondering why it does. not. occur to me. I am bale to navigate other sites fast. while I switch from one app to bling.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
I am just wondering why it does. not. occur to me. I am bale to navigate other sites fast. while I switch from one app to bling.
I have so many apps installed like Google classrooms that might cause slowing my cellular phone. There are many apps I uninstalled like Shoppe, Lazada, and others almost 10 apps. They're making my phone slow. My phone is Huawei P30 Pro.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
If the app you are talking about is the same app that I just searched on my phone, then I wouldn't want to try it. The app does not have a single review.
Hmmm not even one? Then that's really suspicious. Then again i don't even think i would be able to add this site to my earning list. At the moment i am already finding it hard to handle all the sites i am working on.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$2.855
For me myself esteem argue about engaging in these kind of earning site's. I don't like the idea for being paid by doing nothing online. I don't have problem with that when we come to offline jobs.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
I don't like to try apps like this I am not sure whether it is legitimate or not. It will be the best to take the time to read some reviews before uss

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
For me myself esteem argue about engaging in these kind of earning site's. I don't like the idea for being paid by doing nothing online. I don't have problem with that when we come to offline jobs.
The truth of the matter is that apps like this, majority of them are usually scam sites or apps. These days no body has free money to give out no matter how small it might be.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$2.855
You have spoken the naked truth my friend. In this world there is nothing like free money. Any websites claiming to be giving free money ought to be very fake indeed.
The truth of the matter is that apps like this, majority of them are usually scam sites or apps. These days no body has free money to give out no matter how small it might be.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
You have spoken the naked truth my friend. In this world there is nothing like free money. Any websites claiming to be giving free money ought to be very fake indeed.
Yes am always very suspicious of any site or app that claims to give free money, without me having to do anything or even click on everything. It just doesn't make any sense.

Back