Gold investments

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Sure investing in the gold if you have the nedded money will be a good investment but you should be acquainted with the business sector so that you navigate easily

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
What is a safe deposit box? Does that mean when we save gold bars we have to keep them in the bank. It's true that the house is prone to theft, you have to provide a safe box in a safe place.
Yeah right, you should store (physical) gold bars in a bank by renting a deposit box, even though you can store physical gold bars in your house using a safe but they are very prone to theft.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My mother loved investment in gold jewelries and passed me this trend. It's a helpful investment if we keep our jewelries during decades, as in the moment we need to exchange our pieces with money, we get the payment according to the current inflation and not to the purchasing price of decades ago. And this even works when the currency of a country changes.

Yes, of course! Cryptos market is too volatile and this kind of investment is very risky, in spite of the potencial of earning big (and also to lose big) Gold and silver jewelries and lingots don't produce interests, but these items constitute conservative assets, between the less risky ones.
Yes, investing in gold, jewelry or even silver has little risk and in the long run you will always profit, but crypto is not like that and it is even said that there is a possibility of the destruction of this market.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
This is why people like investing in gold and other precious stones it has little to no risk in some situation and in the future one will gain which is buy low and sell high

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
One of the disadvantages of gold is the slow increase in price so that profits are relatively small and generally prices rise when a country's economy is stagnant or inflation occurs.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
One of the disadvantages of gold is the slow increase in price so that profits are relatively small and generally prices rise when a country's economy is stagnant or inflation occurs.
Yes, that's true, but the risk is also low. So it is suitable for people who do not want to take high risks in investing. Including me, because my money is limited. LOL

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Yes, that's true, but the risk is also low. So it is suitable for people who do not want to take high risks in investing. Including me, because my money is limited. LOL
It's not a matter of limited amount of money but more emphasis on different person's risk profile, if someone has low or conservative risk profile then if he takes high risk investment instruments then he will not be able to sleep, thinking about the risk the price fluctuates rapidly and drastically .

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It's not a matter of limited amount of money but more emphasis on different person's risk profile, if someone has low or conservative risk profile then if he takes high risk investment instruments then he will not be able to sleep, thinking about the risk the price fluctuates rapidly and drastically .
Yes, that's right. But when it comes to business, I'm not afraid to take risks. Maybe because my passion is in business not investing. So far I have no experience with investing. Tell us about your experience in the investment world.:D

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Yes, that's right. But when it comes to business, I'm not afraid to take risks. Maybe because my passion is in business not investing. So far I have no experience with investing. Tell us about your experience in the investment world.:D
To tell my experience about investing might be too long if it has to be written on the RIF page, basically I like to take risks both in stocks and crypto but often lose, especially in IPOs and ICOs.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
To tell my experience about investing might be too long if it has to be written on the RIF page, basically I like to take risks both in stocks and crypto but often lose, especially in IPOs and ICOs.
Oh yeah, what do you do when you experience a loss on an investment platform? Did you stop immediately or did you try again? How do you deal with stress when you lose on an investment?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Oh yeah, what do you do when you experience a loss on an investment platform? Did you stop immediately or did you try again? How do you deal with stress when you lose on an investment?
ICO and IPO are types of speculative instruments, so the losses must be given up, of course you will switch to other instruments. The funds to invest in this type are really idle money and not big money.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
ICO and IPO are types of speculative instruments, so the losses must be given up, of course you will switch to other instruments. The funds to invest in this type are really idle money and not big money.
OK, I quite understand, thank you. Because the same thing doesn't apply in the business world, when we fail we have to try again, when we fall we have to get up again. Until we find the point that will lead to success. That's what I do when trial and error in trying a food recipe. lOL

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
Yes, investing in gold, jewelry or even silver has little risk and in the long run you will always profit, but crypto is not like that and it is even said that there is a possibility of the destruction of this market.
Crypto market is very risky, but I sincerely hope it won't happen such a mishap (the destruction of the entire crypto market). It would be a true disaster for many sites that pay cryptocurrencies like Steemit. It would be a true disaster for all of us that mostly earn cryptocurrencies to perform our online jobs. And it would be the end of my arts career, as since years I only publish my creative e-books among sites like Steemit, publish0x, etc. Lately, I'm also publishing my musical video slides and it would be the end of my musician career too...:cry:

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Crypto market is very risky, but I sincerely hope it won't happen such a mishap (the destruction of the entire crypto market). It would be a true disaster for many sites that pay cryptocurrencies like Steemit. It would be a true disaster for all of us that mostly earn cryptocurrencies to perform our online jobs. And it would be the end of my arts career, as since years I only publish my creative e-books among sites like Steemit, publish0x, etc. Lately, I'm also publishing my musical video slides and it would be the end of my musician career too...:cry:
I really appreciate your opinion about crypto which is very risky, because of that we need to manage crypto properly so we can minimize the risk of loss through diversification, if you are afraid of crypto losses you should avoid it, there are many more promising investment instruments such as gold, bonds and property

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
I really appreciate your opinion about crypto which is very risky, because of that we need to manage crypto properly so we can minimize the risk of loss through diversification, if you are afraid of crypto losses you should avoid it, there are many more promising investment instruments such as gold, bonds and property
The truth is I have never invested a single penny in crypto market using my own pocket. My crypto savings, all of them, come from several online earnings whose sites use to pay only cryptos. But I didn't leave all these earnings among crypto wallets. I converted the biggest earnings to FIAT and now this amount is mostly investments in Federal Treasury that returns a percentage until 6,50% above the inflation.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Gold has hit all-time highs recently so if you had been investing in it you would have made money, gold always performs well in times of economic uncertainty and potential downturns or downturns.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always invest some money in gold, jewelry and silver. I have invested in crypto, banking, gambling etc and always failed but investing in gold has never let me down.

Mayor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, Gold is a good investment and you can be assured of making a lot of money from it. You can decide to invest in Gold asset virtually instead of Investing physically. A rise in its would bring you much profit. Gold has been in existence since time immemorial and it has proven to be a good asset.

Back