Has becoming a business owner change how you do things?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Being a business owner taught me how to manage my time by myself. If you look at all the demands for running a business, you would understand the need for time management

Time management is very important in life because it is something that determines how you are productive in anything that you're doing especially when a business management is concerned.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Time element is very important in business. When I personally attended to our store business I have to wake up early because after 8 in the morning there will not be much customers.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.860
When you are a business owner, you automatically become a leader and it would definitely change your approach to life generally. You would see that you would be more meticulous and analytical.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Being in a business actually affects your other ways as you try to inculcate your business habits into real world, like efficient budgeting, you take more time to budget and also you learn how to negotiate in the real world too and lots more

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
A business owner should be always alert with changes in the business world. Overspending is always the culprit of a business downfall.

Becoming a business owner should always make you be very good when it comes to management because that is the only way you can be able to look after your business very well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
When you are a business owner, you automatically become a leader and it would definitely change your approach to life generally. You would see that you would be more meticulous and analytical.
This is true. But I think it is easier to become a business owner than to become a leader. I think it is important to note that not all business owners are leaders. Some of them are not

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.700
One change that usually happens to people that commit to entrepreneurship is their sudden change in how they manage time. It seems business just makes a person realize the importance and value of time.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
As a business owner, how has it affected how you operate in general? Has it changed how you take decisions or react to things?
Business life or attitude is quite different from normal personal life, from my own opinion, but sometimes business life has taught me to be patient, how to be very decisive taking responsibility of what comes out of the decision.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Business life or attitude is quite different from normal personal life, from my own opinion, but sometimes business life has taught me to be patient, how to be very decisive taking responsibility of what comes out of the decision.
Yeah, it will surely reflect in your personal life and that's good, it actually changed the way you do things and makes you different from other people, people will always wonder why you are different from them in your mode of doing things.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is a different between you are employed and when you employed. The ways and manners you do things would be different. As a business owner, you are the main focus of attention, therefore you would be precautious enough in doing things you freely done when you were a worker. Your decision this time must be smart and intelligent.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$1.024
It is very correct that a lot of things is going to change about you if you are a business owner . This is normal because you have assumed another responsibility.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.860
When you own a business, your attitude to work and money changes. You would be proactive in your work and you would be very calculative with how you spend money. You would be more analytical in your thinking.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
When you own a business, your attitude to work and money changes. You would be proactive in your work and you would be very calculative with how you spend money. You would be more analytical in your thinking.
Yeah, these are the thing being into business bring down into your life, you will make sure you are always productive and also want to impact other people around by motivating them in completing tasks.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes it did change my attitude from overspending to not spending at non essentials at all. I'm afraid to spend the profit from my business. I want to make it stable and strong
That's right I agree with you. I also do the same as you. Since becoming a business owner, I tend to calculate before spending something. I will not buy things that are not important. And now I tend to save money. LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
That's right I agree with you. I also do the same as you. Since becoming a business owner, I tend to calculate before spending something. I will not buy things that are not important. And now I tend to save money. LOL
I become frugal hehehe when in fact, I am an extravagant person. But I realized that I can discipline myself. It is a must to avoid spending on nonsense things. Money is gold.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.513
Being in business and having a staff makes you to behave properly because your staff is watching your behavior. You naturally assume leadership characteristics so that you would be able to motivate your staff.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I become frugal hehehe when in fact, I am an extravagant person. But I realized that I can discipline myself. It is a must to avoid spending on nonsense things. Money is gold.
I tend to be frugal because from a young age I know and feel that making money is difficult. LOL When I was in elementary school, I learned to sell children's stationery and toys, yes, I was trained to be independent from a young age so I knew that making money was difficult. :D

Back