Have you joined Honey Gain? What can you say?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$2.122
Raw Dex
$0.001
The Honey gain is a wonderful application that each and every one would want to adopt because it is legitimate but I stopped using it about 3 years ago because it's consumed larger portion of my data which is more than the amount of money I have gained from the app.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
The Honey gain is a wonderful application that each and every one would want to adopt because it is legitimate but I stopped using it about 3 years ago because it's consumed larger portion of my data which is more than the amount of money I have gained from the app.
That is also the reason why I disable the app on my mobile phone and on my laptop. It drains gadgets. It waa so terrifying my gadgets fully charge drained in the morning.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.104
Raw Dex
$0.001
I don't like to involve myself in investment or any applications that will be sharing my data because my security is at stake and at the same time, it will consume my data and give me peanut..

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
I don't like to involve myself in investment or any applications that will be sharing my data because my security is at stake and at the same time, it will consume my data and give me peanut..
It is not a good site, it drains my gadgets. The next day I noticed my celfons drained and laptops drained too. I installed the Honey Gain app on all gadgets. But I disable the app.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I declined an invitation to join after I did some research online and applied some simple logic. Think about what this app is actually doing. When you sign up, they rent your IP address and Internet bandwidth to anyone who will pay them for it and in turn they pay you a small portion of that income. Since they have high membership, that ads up to a fortune for them. Now think about why anyone would want to rent your bandwidth when it's so simple to get their own? The only reason I could think of, is they are using it to do something they do not want to be connected with, so they connect you instead. I risk my reputation enough just by doing things online to earn money and I don't need anyone else using my resources (and reputation) to do whatever they want, without me even knowing what it is. Then consider the traffic they are streaming through your resources may be carrying any kind of virus that happens to be floating around. If you want to make money that bad, you might as well go into prostitution and make some real money.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
I joined but I left the site. I disabled their app. After doing it my gadgets were not anymore drained. That's the complain of most members, their gadgets too drained the next day. You explained well the reasons. Thanks.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined Honey Gain 2 years ago. It was among the hottest site that pays that time. I do not know if you're a member of that site. I joined that site because of curiosity. And I didn't stay too long on that site because of my observations. One is after I downloaded it to my laptop it directs my android phone and it was so sudden that I wasn't able to hold it. Then I was paid for my application at $6. Well, I was excited and I didn't do anything. I just shared that business to my friends. Then my earnings reached more to $12 in the 4th day but I decided to quit.

The reason why I quit was, the next day, early morning, I noticed my celfon almost drained so also my laptop. Then I reviewed about the site's rules and other things and I also watched videos about Honey Gain. The reason why my gadgets drained is hard to explain. But I saw the proofs of payments of the members up to thousand dollars Please share us here about your experience with Honey Gain. It's also among ads here in RIF. Thanks for sharing.
I also joined it and abandoned it. It was exhausting my data too much and it was not worth it

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
I also joined it and abandoned it. It was exhausting my data too much and it was not worth it
It could be as little extra income but 1 month earning is too small and payout is huge 20 $ so you may need no less than 12 months mining non stop means it is for people that have patience to reach the payout.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
Many had left the site's app. It gives low earnings but on our part, we suffered from the draining of our gadgets. It is better not to read the reviews first before deciding. It is good to listen to others' opinions.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have read somewhere that honey gain tends to damage the battery life of a device. What's the essence in being paid for your device to get damaged by an app.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
I have not because the app sells your data to third parties, the downside part of it is that you don't have any idea of how your data may be used. The app also use more data and drains phone,s battery

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.104
Raw Dex
$0.001
Honeygain is a wonderful application that people would always try to join and it is indeed one of those apps that will ensure you make money if you understand the intricacies.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$2.970
I have used on my phone and laptop and I did not experience any battery issues. I used on a wifi connection, so cell phone data charges were also not a problem for me.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
I joined Honey Gain but disable the app, it drained my laptop's battery and android. That was so scary to see my gadgets drained and after I read reviews and feedback without a second thought, I disable ASAP.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$2.122
Raw Dex
$0.001
I joined Honey Gain but disable the app, it drained my laptop's battery and android. That was so scary to see my gadgets drained and after I read reviews and feedback without a second thought, I disable ASAP.
This is exactly what I did and I want to believe that honeygain is not for people in the lower-tier countries.

Back