Have you joined Honey Gain? What can you say?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
I mean, these apps drain our devices (smartphone or laptop) but thank you so much for the info my friend, I will find more info about this, and lets see it suits me well or not @Starmix

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
The app is not even advisable for someone who is not using an unlimited data supply and you are a location where the you don't get enough power supply to run it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I mean, these apps drain our devices (smartphone or laptop) but thank you so much for the info my friend, I will find more info about this, and lets see it suits me well or not @Starmix
Don't anymore waste your time on this site, it is so slow and slows your gadgets. Every morning you will wae up seeing your celfon drained to the max. Better focus on the sites you are in.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
Don't anymore waste your time on this site, it is so slow and slows your gadgets. Every morning you will wae up seeing your celfon drained to the max. Better focus on the sites you are in.
I think that this particular site is meant for those who are residing in the top tier countries.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
I have tried this platform, and I can say that it's only worth it for top-tier county residents who have good internet speed. These members who have earned lots of money probably have lots of invites.
Post automatically merged:

I am not a member or haven't visited the site or used the app. I think it is using most of the phone battery while it is open. That's the reason the battery drains so fast. Is the app lets you earn from referral because you said that the earning increased when you let others know the business.
Yes, I tried this platform on my phone as well as my computer, and it really does drain the battery. For some reason, it's not a big deal for me since I charge my devices quite often, but for some people, that can be a huge downside of Honeygain

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
I have tried this platform, and I can say that it's only worth it for top-tier county residents who have good internet speed. These members who have earned lots of money probably have lots of invites.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I tried this platform on my phone as well as my computer, and it really does drain the battery. For some reason, it's not a big deal for me since I charge my devices quite often, but for some people, that can be a huge downside of Honeygain
I'm not really bothered with how it drains the battery but I'm really bothered with how it consumes data.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I joined because I heard it is mining site that can earn one money. But it is not working for me it is just too slow for me . That is the reason why I deleted it from my phone

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
I'm not really bothered with how it drains the battery but I'm really bothered with how it consumes data.
Yup it consumes a lot of data I still use honegain it's extremely slow but I don't have to do anything so it's still some money along the way some people earn much more

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Honeygain site is still existing up to this time meaning many supported this site. It's true that it drains our gadgets but it's also true that many benefited better pay those who persevered.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.780
I once tried Honeygain app since a long time but didn't benefit from it so i uninstalled it. I think the app is more rewarding to people staying in tier 1 countries like USA, UK, Canada and Mainland Europe.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I also left that site, in fact, I left the site with my earning in the amount of $6. But that amount drained my gadgets perfectly because in the morning my laptop and mobile phones were all in deep sleep battery low bat. After hearing the feedback from people in Mylot, I immediately uninstalled the app.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
I also left that site, in fact, I left the site with my earning in the amount of $6. But that amount drained my gadgets perfectly because in the morning my laptop and mobile phones were all in deep sleep battery low bat. After hearing the feedback from people in Mylot, I immediately uninstalled the app.
My experience was worse because it consumed all of my data and I had to pay for another data subscription.

Back