Have you monetized your Facebook?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I heard that once you get to monetize your Facebook, it's capable of paying you a good amount of money when you're getting a lot activities. How do one go about getting to monetize their Facebook account?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I honestly don't know what it means to monetize a facebook account. I don't know people get paid on facebook apart from direct sales of products.

Snoopsaint

Complete Stranger
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes Facebook pays a very high amount to creators who have monetized their pages if you want to monetize ur page post more reels and engage more people

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard that once you get to monetize your Facebook, it's capable of paying you a good amount of money when you're getting a lot activities. How do one go about getting to monetize their Facebook account?
I absolutely have no idea about this Facebook monetisation of a thing really works, but I think one has to be constantly posting contents and also engaging followers.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is Facebook that invite creators who their page or short videos have attracted significant attention from viewers. Facebook invited to sign up but till now am still don't have their time

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
If you want to make money on Facebook you need to have 10k followers and a lot of video content that is authentic. Facebook will do some in-stream ads and you will be paid for that. You can also be given some stars from members which you can withdraw. These are the main methods you can directly earn from Facebook.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, for now the only way I would be able to monetize with Facebook would be through the Markeplace section.
But forgive me now, as a start I could only limit myself to selling used stuff!:LOL::LOL:

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here are some ideas for monetizing your Facebook account:

Sponsored content: Collaborate with sponsors to generate sponsored content and articles for your audience to share.

Facebook ads: Use Facebook's advertising platform to advertise your own or affiliates' products and services.

Sell your own items or services on Facebook, or become an affiliate and promote the products of others.

Create and sell courses: Use Facebook to advertise and sell courses or tutorials on a topic in which you have expertise.

Provide consultancy services: Make use of your skills.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I have a Facebook account and I visit it occasionally. Off late I have been hearing that people are earning from Facebook, especially through Facebook reels. I am not sure how a Facebook page can be monetized. But definitely you must be having some threshold to achieve in terms of followers etc to monetize it.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here are some ideas for monetizing your Facebook account:

Sponsored content: Collaborate with sponsors to generate sponsored content and articles for your audience to share.

Facebook ads: Use Facebook's advertising platform to advertise your own or affiliates' products and services.

Sell your own items or services on Facebook, or become an affiliate and promote the products of others.

Create and sell courses: Use Facebook to advertise and sell courses or tutorials on a topic in which you have expertise.

Provide consultancy services: Make use of your skills.
Thanks for the suggestions, but first I would like to ask:

- How can I get in touch with some sponsors?
- what would consist of selling online courses or tutorial?

Thank you again in advance.(y)(y)

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.810
I am trying the Facebook Reels lately. I heard that you can earn certain amount of money by receiving stars with your posted short video clips here. However, I reached the minimum required followers of 1000. The star monetisation is not activated yet.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I am trying the Facebook Reels lately. I heard that you can earn certain amount of money by receiving stars with your posted short video clips here. However, I reached the minimum required followers of 1000. The star monetisation is not activated yet.
It sounds like a good start for you. Getting 1000 followers is a good achievement. If you have reached your minimum requirements of followers to get the star monetization to be activated, it should be. Is there some time limit on that? Maybe you have to wait for some time for it to get activated. Is there a way to contact any support system on Facebook to get this clarified?
I wish you luck with your Facebook reels.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Although I have been a member of Facebook since 2009, I currently have just 207 followers, as I never thought that this social network also gave the possibility to monetize. Of course for me, getting to have 2000 trusted followers is not an easy task.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I have never monetized my Facebook platform. I see it as a stressful thing and I am not interested for now.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Although I have been a member of Facebook since 2009, I currently have just 207 followers, as I never thought that this social network also gave the possibility to monetize. Of course for me, getting to have 2000 trusted followers is not an easy task.
I have around 500 plus friends there. But I am not very active there. If I get back there and start being regular, it would be easy for me to get more friends. Already I keep getting dozens of request each day.
I guess friends and followers are two different things. I have hardly noticed anything on Facebook as I don't pay much attention there. If friends and followers are not same, then I might have zero followers.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have around 500 plus friends there. But I am not very active there. If I get back there and start being regular, it would be easy for me to get more friends. Already I keep getting dozens of request each day.
I guess friends and followers are two different things. I have hardly noticed anything on Facebook as I don't pay much attention there. If friends and followers are not same, then I might have zero followers.
Gosh, thisnow makes doubt myself too, after 14 years that I've been registered on Facebook!
So I wonder if friends and followers are the same or not?
For example on Instagram, we only have followers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I think it is time for you to start being regular in it. You can even sell your products on Facebook.

Back