Have you purchased Revenue shares on Cryptowin.io?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have purchased 2 shares on Cryptowin.io and then I though it's not worth it because I didn't see much improvement in my earnings but I see many users that are buying shares and have so many shares that they claim they are earning almost 8000 Satoshi every day from that.
Yes would like to ask is it worth because what if they ran overnight without paying us.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
I try to sign up on the site when I read others review on forum coin but the site keep declining stated my IP address have already signed up I don't even understand it.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are a faucet fan, sites like coinpayu, cryptowin and faucetpay will get you making a lof of faucets daily. I find it worth it having shares and staking on these sites.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
I have tried a lot of revenue share websites in the past and made substantial income. However, these are hyip, therefore I no longer buy shares ot earn more.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.858
I try to sign up on the site when I read others review on forum coin but the site keep declining stated my IP address have already signed up I don't even understand it.
If that's the case then have you tried logging in my clicking on forget password? Its either you might have registered on the site before or its probably an error on their part.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are a faucet fan, sites like coinpayu, cryptowin and faucetpay will get you making a lof of faucets daily. I find it worth it having shares and staking on these sites.
I cannot grasp what's staking is. I just click and click ads in coinpayu and take survey till I reached a payout which is too far to go.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.950
I am a member for the cryptowin too. I have purchased like two of the shares. I realized that you have to have like 100 shares so that you can have a good profits.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have purchased 2 shares on Cryptowin.io and then I though it's not worth it because I didn't see much improvement in my earnings but I see many users that are buying shares and have so many shares that they claim they are earning almost 8000 Satoshi every day from that.
Yes would like to ask is it worth because what if they ran overnight without paying us.
I have been using it since May of 2022 and never missed a payment yet and have 1452 Active Shares paying me over 10,000 Satoshi per day

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
If that's the case then have you tried logging in my clicking on forget password? Its either you might have registered on the site before or its probably an error on their part.
Maybe I have to tried this out ,to change the password but I doubt I have ever registered on that site I don't do crypto currency so I don't think I have come across the time still this time

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I cannot grasp what's staking is. I just click and click ads in coinpayu and take survey till I reached a payout which is too far to go.
Staking is just like buying a CD at the bank. It locks the amount you stake for a specific period of time when it matures and pays you your deposit back plus the interest it earned (which is higher than usual). The exact terms differ, but at CryptoWin they call it buying Active Shares that require a deposit of 1,000 Satoshi each and pay you a Daily Revenue Share of 0.7% fo 180 days instead of makiing you wait for a maturity date. On FreeBitco.in you buy FUN Tokens that only pay once on maturity. The longer the term, the higher the Interest, for example locking for 180 days pays 20% interest plus some nice bonuses like free Wheel of Fortune spins and extra interest earnings. There is a chart on the Premium page with details.

Last edited:

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Staking is just like buying a CD at the bank. It locks the amount you stake for a specific period of time when it matures and pays you your deposit back plus the interest it earned (which is higher than usual). The exact terms differ, but at CryptoWin they call it buying Active Shares that require a deposit of 1,000 Satoshi each and pay you a Daily Revenue Share of 0.7% fo 180 days instead of makiing you wait for a maturity date. On FreeBitco.in you buy FUN Tokens that only pay once on maturity. The longer the term, the higher the Interest, for example locking for 180 days pays 20% interest plus some nice bonuses like free Wheel of Fortune spins and extra interest earnings. There is a chart on the Premium page with details.
This is indeed very informative. I also have Freebitcoin and only amused myself doing free rolls and rolling for free. So we should make the right timing when to buy or stake?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are using rotational ip which share internet connectivity with many users. Probably, you are likely using opera mini for your internet connectivity. If you use another browser which will give you static ip, you are good to go.
Post automatically merged:

An contemplating buying shares with active crytowin. I have been following @oldbuddy testimonials and am really impressed. I will start investing on crytowin before the end of the year.

Last edited:

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is indeed very informative. I also have Freebitcoin and only amused myself doing free rolls and rolling for free. So we should make the right timing when to buy or stake?
You don't need to Stake there, just leave over 30,000 Satoshi in your working balance and it will earn about 4% APR. Their version of Staking is buying FUN Tokens and once you get to 12,500 it gets sweet. I lock them for six months and get 20%, plus 7 free Wheel of Fortune spins a day. the only downside of these high paying Faucets is you need to be at pretty high levels to earn big, but I got there with Free Satoshi over time.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yesh I think so too I'm using rotational ip share internet connectivity I do have this same problem on some sites sure I'm using opera mini too for your internet I need to change it.

Back