Higher Interest and Digital banks

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I think the digital Banks are more preferably here. This is because their transaction and cost of operations seems very cost effective in deed compared to the higher interests banks. They would remain my options forever.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
It's very convenient to use. It's also free to transfer from digital bank to e wallet, no transfer fees. Normal banks charge a transfer fee and some cashing in stations charge 1 percent

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I do not know what kind of digital banks the OP is talking about but the local banks in my home country offer digital banking services and offer around 6 percent interest on saving accounts.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
In my country, digital bank offering a high interest rate than traditional ones, and I still do not have this kind of digital bank but maybe in the future I will do it, maybe

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
Even when you save with traditional banks, they would be offering you ridiculous interest rates. It is better to save in trusted and insured digital banks.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
I do not know what kind of digital banks the OP is talking about but the local banks in my home country offer digital banking services and offer around 6 percent interest on saving accounts.
I am referring to those banks who only transact virtually. They have no physical branch where clients can do their banking transactions. One example in my counter is CIMB and Gotyme.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Gcash has some investment features I have yet to explore. Let me know how is it progressing.
I have a GCash account but do not have a GCash card. That is my problem now because PayPal no longer accepts my Union Bank link. I send my accumulated money in PP through my niece and she sends it back to me through my bank.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
I have a GCash account but do not have a GCash card. That is my problem now because PayPal no longer accepts my Union Bank link. I send my accumulated money in PP through my niece and she sends it back to me through my bank.
I don't also have a GCash card, I only use my Gcash e wallet. You can link your debit card to Paypal.
Post automatically merged:

You can link your Gcash to Paypal...just provide your PayPal address to your G cash.

Last edited:

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I think digital banks are far much better than the traditional banks. This is because in those Banks people got to save their time and the efforts of going to the bank halls as they do all the transactions online.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
I think digital banks are far much better than the traditional banks. This is because in those Banks people got to save their time and the efforts of going to the bank halls as they do all the transactions online.
It's convenient as you never have to queue in banks. It's time saving , no holidays, no cut off time.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
Like this coming Easter holidays whereby we will be having the longer weekend and holidays at large, people would enjoy the thrill of online banking as usual and unlike the traditional banks that would be closed throughout the holidays.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I don't also have a GCash card, I only use my Gcash e wallet. You can link your debit card to Paypal.
Post automatically merged:

You can link your Gcash to Paypal...just provide your PayPal address to your G cash.
The problem is, I do not have a Gcash card. I am searching anywhere but cannot find one store selling GCash cards. I went to Robinson's business center, but they run out of GCash cards.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.409
Instead of putting funds on a non interest bearing e wallet I put the fund on a digital bank affiliated with the wallet and once I need to use my e wallet that is when I transfer fund. There is no transfer fees and interest rate on my savings is higher than what is given by traditional banks. I hope this stays as this is a better option.
Good for you to actually be making such a trade and savings there in your e wallet as I will also want to do the same thing for traditional banks are really making things a lot difficult for people as you open up a savings account which is supposed to be having interest but rather they will always deduct money from your account in the name of charges.

Back