How. best to tackle an envious colleague in the workplace

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly, these can of people thrive or feeds on the level of attention you accord them it will be better to ignore them and kill the attention they wanted which is good

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's the right thing to do just focus on your work and forget about anyone trying to show bad vibe or energy. it is good to totally ignore them and just work
That is the only way to avoid envious colleague at work. I cannot recommend forceful friendship to be made, because no matter how one tries to satisfy them they are insatiable. And they may want to use that friendship opportunity to indict or implicate.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesh no need forcing anyone to be your friend. if you know that some one shows the tendency to be envious of you , you avoid them to avoid any harm

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is to totally Ignore the person. This is like the best solution to such people if you notice them they do even more So it is to always try to avoid them
Probably, but it is also important to report such people when they becomes a threat to the kind of work you do. This is because they can take away your peace of mind.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure why not if you have to report such people when they becomes a threat then one can go ahead . I don't like anything taking away my peace of mind.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's the right thing to do just focus on your work and forget about anyone trying to show bad vibe or energy. it is good to totally ignore them and just work
People of bad vibe can not be ruled out in every society. They are everywhere. Their mission is cause trouble and looking for whom to implicate.
The only way to avoid them such people is to always avoid them wherever you found them. Focus on your official work.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know that people always try to avoid such people. So yes it is ahold way to always avoid them wherever you find yourself. just focus on your assigned task

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
For me, I just ignore such a fellow. Do what I am employed to do and go my way. I don't have time for negative energy.
That's just it, many people do not understand that when they start giving attention to them, they are simply playing into their hands. As long as its not a lite threatening situation, ignore them.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Yh maybe at least we can get back together and become friends
I am not sure if I can ever be friends with such person unless the person really changes in a genuine sense. At least as long as things get normal and professional between us, I would be okay with the development and consider the talk to be a big success. I will be a little hesitant to get too close and friendly to such person. It's a a very less chance there.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesh it is good to stay professional and cordial with people like this.No need trying to find them as it can degenerate into something you can't handle which will be bad

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
There is nothing you can do that will ever convince an envious one. The only thing you can do is you have to keep him at arm length. You can't avoid him or ostracized him. He's your co worker.
Exactly, instead of cracking your head as to how you can go about this, it would he best to simply ignore them. Cause the more you give them your time, you are only telling them they have some level of power over you.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly, instead of cracking your head as to how you can go about this, it would he best to simply ignore them. Cause the more you give them your time, you are only telling them they have some level of power over you.
Probably, ignoring people makes yourself seem more powerful than them. You are actually telling them that their antics does not get to you in any way at all.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
For me, I just ignore such a fellow. Do what I am employed to do and go my way. I don't have time for negative energy.
Yes in most cases it would be best to just ignore and pretend like you do not know what they are doing. Cause by the time you start giving them attention, you are simply giving them more reasons to envy you.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes in most cases it would be best to just ignore and pretend like you do not know what they are doing. Cause by the time you start giving them attention, you are simply giving them more reasons to envy you.
Probably, giving such people attention will even attract more problem. So ignoring them is actually the best thing to do.

Back