AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have seen this happen with many users. The moment they start posting back to back comments they are bound to make mistakes, reported and banned

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.510
They do ban a lot of users but you need to be careful and should post as per the rules and should never rush to make posts back to back
That is right, rushing can lead to mistakes. Being considerate in your postings makes for a better experience for everyone on the forum.
Luckily, I'm very far from rushing. My offline strict schedule became so a hardship that lately I can barely post a couple of messages per week. In any way, the daily login random points still help me. And yesterday I received another BMF payment.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.210
Luckily, I'm very far from rushing. My offline strict schedule became so a hardship that lately I can barely post a couple of messages per week. In any way, the daily login random points still help me. And yesterday I received another BMF payment.

I understand how a strict offline schedule can make it tough to find time to post. Congratulations on receiving another payment.

Back