How can Paid to post forums be Sustainable?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is this kind of comments that make paid forums not to be sustainable. How has this post contributed to the very vibrant discussion going on in this thread. Everyone is crying against spam posts and how they kill paid forums.
Thanks for mentioning that, please report this to the admin and let them decide and yes I have the proof that you have been spamming all life creating multiple accpints on different forums

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
The best way to sustain a paid to post website is if the members are active bringing in quality contents for the website, then running of ads and the likes could also be of help.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
If you have been active with paid forums, you'll observe there are issues when it comes to paying members continually. Forum owners needs to generate more revenue than expenses to keep the forum running. Sometimes when they don't get enough, they need to inject funds from elsewhere to sustain the forum.

We have witnessed many forums shut down because they can't meet up with payments while others stop giving incentives.
How do you think forum owners should do to generate more revenue to keep their forums running?
The only way it can be sustainable is when you are making money from different forums and you are making about ten dollars in a day but it not not an easy job at all. You will have to work very hard

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a member of any forum you must try your best to post to high quality articles in order to help the website. The owners also need to do their best by accepting only articles that can work in search engines.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forum owners should keep their forums as high quality as possible. This is by regulating what is posted in them. They should also try different methods of monetizing the forum and not depend on just one way.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many people just want money so they use AI tools like chat gpt or something like snapchat bot to generate answers Wich hurts the forum it's hard for them too

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.050
The sustainability of PTP sites lies in the hands of the users who post on these sites. When users are creating value based content, the site will receive good traffic and traffic is the blood and bones of PTP sites.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every user should follow the rules of the website and should try to help the website by bringing more users to the website
Yup I mean if you won't follow the rules you will get banned eventually I always try to follow rules because I don't want to get banned also some people use AI tools and it really hurts forums

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
From what I know about PTP sites is that they make use of paid adverts to run the incentives they give to members who engage in the site and that is if they members create good contents in the site instead of spam like posts on the site.
The more reason if a site goes down, it is on the members and not the owner of the site.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you have been active with paid forums, you'll observe there are issues when it comes to paying members continually. Forum owners needs to generate more revenue than expenses to keep the forum running. Sometimes when they don't get enough, they need to inject funds from elsewhere to sustain the forum.

We have witnessed many forums shut down because they can't meet up with payments while others stop giving incentives.
How do you think forum owners should do to generate more revenue to keep their forums running?
I think this is a very technical and delicate question, those who have experience running ptp forums should know better, and we should be open to learn from their wealth of experience.

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
as long as the users are active and post daily, I think it shouldnt be hard for the forum to sustain itself and pay the member. Its only when they are inactive that the traffic on it go down and as result there are complication for payments.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.305
If the quality of the writing/thread is low it will not be indexed in Google search, so automatically low traffic and income from ads will decrease, so forum sites will find it difficult to pay their members.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.020
Its us who plays important role in growth of PTP sites as we must write quality posts, we must di some research then write, but in many cases where I always written quality post it doesn't worked and the site closed one of which was trendri, which given such a bitter experience.

Back