How do you deal with faulty products?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I think the best thing to do when you are found with a faulty product would be to return it. This is why it is best to always check your products on time so you can easily return faulty ones.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the best thing to do when you are found with a faulty product would be to return it. This is why it is best to always check your products on time so you can easily return faulty ones.
My friend would always say that you should not let the delivery man leave until you have ascertained that your products is working on optimum condition.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I would probably ask for a new one and return the defective one. I can't choose to solve it myself.

There is no way I am going to accept any faulty product as a customer because it is not what I paid for with my money. I will definitely have them return and ask for a new one.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.718
Faulty products are included on the list for the goods damaged while on the transit and would be returned to the suppliers for the replacement of for same damaged/ spoilt goods.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would make sure that I return it as soon as possible. No wasting of time. One thing is sure that you would never get your money back. Better to check well before paying for anything.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many ways the faulty roducts could be resolved. It does not need to cause conflict. Companies can not be blamed for any defect that happens to their products. Production errors can happen. Transition cf the products could also cause it.
However, where this happen, the customer care should be informed at once who would take necessary steps to solve it. It could be by replacement with another products, or refund policy method.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I once bought a phone but it turned out the phone was not 4G as I demanded even though it was showing 4G. I took it to the seller in less than 24 hours and he said I should add money and carry another device.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I would probably ask for a new one and return the defective one. I can't choose to solve it myself.
Yes this is the best a d easiest way to go about it. Trying to sort it out yourself might lead to you causing more damage or even spending more money. Simply return it before it is too late.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
Yes this is the best a d easiest way to go about it. Trying to sort it out yourself might lead to you causing more damage or even spending more money. Simply return it before it is too late.
It would be a bad feedback for the seller if it keeps on happening to all his or her clients online. It will damage his or her reputations as compared to the damaged products being received.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Anything I noticed that, I immediately take action by complaining to them and never let it get longer because the longer it take the more the stress, that's why it's better to try out new products you just got to make sure it's in a good working condition.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is one bad business move that you sell a defective product. It would be another big bad move if you refuse to take responsibility for that product and replace it for the customer.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.275
If see the product faulty then don't but. But if you failed to check it thoroughly then ask for a replacement. Make sure the receipt is kept and to return is part of the business plan.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
Anything I noticed that, I immediately take action by complaining to them and never let it get longer because the longer it take the more the stress, that's why it's better to try out new products you just got to make sure it's in a good working condition.
Speaking of buying online, I prefer to check the existing customers' feedback before buying tangible things online. They are the ones who can convince me to avail it or not. Buying online is not a hundred percent guaranteed that products are good.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

If the damage is severe, I will complain to the seller and ask to be exchanged for a new one. If the damage is minor then I'll leave it alone and not bother. Sometimes the damage is also caused by the expedition being not careful in handling the goods, in that case I will complain to the expedition.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

In case if i receive any kind of faulty product, then I would return them. This also depends a lot on the policy of the company. Therefore, it is important to purchase products from companies that offer warranties.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
What if you ordered it from online and it was delivered from a distance that is very far. What do you do?
That's one major disadvantage of shopping online, though majority of these online shops have a return policy. You can make use of that to return it, but the Truth of the matter is that it is usually stressful and time consuming. Meaning in most cases it could be up to a wee before you get a product or refund.

Back