How do you feel about sharing ideas in a business meeting?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When staff are asked to make inputs in deliberations, it creates room for an organization to have different perspectives to view things from. That is beneficial to the business.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.780
Lately I am in some process of quiet quitting. I don't share any ides, except necessary. Everything else I just don' suggest anything since it don't bring more money, just more obligations.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lately I am in some process of quiet quitting. I don't share any ides, except necessary. Everything else I just don' suggest anything since it don't bring more money, just more obligations.
I love the last part of your post. There are some organizations that your suggestions would add to your workload without any consequential change in the level of your pay. You actually described my former workplace.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes! Some people are more better in giving out creative ideas than others . Business meeting helps to harness ideas. It is a kind of brainstorming process. I like sharing ideas with others if it will bring progress and innovation.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.780
I love the last part of your post. There are some organizations that your suggestions would add to your workload without any consequential change in the level of your pay. You actually described my former workplace.
This is classic story from teacher. No matter do you improve your class or not, your salary is same. If you want get more money you must work on additional projects. In that process work with kids have smallest value.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
You won't understand. Some people are naturally bitter. Before you know it, they would say that you like showing off and would gang up against you.
I do not mind if they work together against me. I will stick to what I believe in and it is my freedom to do so. I can only deal with them for being a team member, but I can work without them. If they do this, they will be reported straight to Human Resourse Department.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
it is always important and necessary to share ideas in a business meeting. It will help the business to make the best possible decision.
As a part of a business team, we need to share brilliant ideas to attain the common goals in a company. The business problems would be easier to be solved of they work together. The more they do this, the more they will be effective.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a part of a business team, we need to share brilliant ideas to attain the common goals in a company. The business problems would be easier to be solved of they work together. The more they do this, the more they will be effective.
Probably, that is why forming a formidable team is very important and necessary in a business venture. It will help the business to make profound decisions in order to move forward.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The other angle is if your organization appreciates the ideas brought by staff and recognise that staff are solution providers. That would be reflected in how the organization handles the welfare of staff.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
Meeting grounds is like a settlement ground it is always good to get ideas from others and this can only happens in meeting, we all have different ways of viewing things,

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sharing ideas among the members of an organization is a normal business flow. If the person who shares ideas is not a regular member them prior approval before the. meeting begins must be sought.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
It is a sound management strategy to allow your Staff to contribute in business meetings. Some business managers just call meetings to inform staff of an already taken decision which they didn't contribute to.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
Receiving ideas from others is totally fine with me. It is the best venue to showcase all the brilliant ideas to resolve issues or concerns in business. Do you believe that some people are better at coming up with ideas than others are at carrying them out?
There are some people who always come up with good ideas and we have to respect that.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.528
Sharing of ideas in a business can be such a great thing ever. It's through these ideas that are shared in meetings that can lead to the development of the organisation and scaling up of the business at large.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes because Sharing ideas can create a more collaborative and inclusive work environment, where everyone feels comfortable sharing their thoughts and contributing to the success of the organization but not to share your personal goal for the company as a worker in that company because some colleagues are crafty and can stop you from achieving them.

Back