AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.440
It is not a bad idea to borrow when you have assets and some more money already.This is because you are bondable or not a liability.Also you have to know why you are borrowing as to whether it is for consumption or investing why because you need to make a clear plan as to how to return that money.

So it is good to borrow when you have an absolute idea on how you are going to return that money.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.100
Raw Dex
$0.040
It's better to make your expenditures within the earnings you have. If expenditures increase you need to borrow money. Therefore we should try not to spend much when we know we don't have enough earnings.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.425
For an emergency need, we cannot avoid borrowing money. It is normal, but if borrow one person from another, that is another story. We never get rid of it if cannot discipline the self to stop borrowing, instead, find extra earnings online to augment some essential needs.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.670
Raw Dex
$0.000
For an emergency need, we cannot avoid borrowing money. It is normal, but if borrow one person from another, that is another story. We never get rid of it if cannot discipline the self to stop borrowing, instead, find extra earnings online to augment some essential needs.
That's it some people are just chronic debtors owing money here and there. I value my peace because creditors can be very disturbing

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$5.925
Your last line is so me. I just hate to borrow and begin to let people into my peaceful space by letting them the space to start disturbing. me to pay back
yes it feels good to see yourself not depending upon anyone's money and no extra burden on your chest and makes us feel relaxed and comfortable and there are others who are always relying on borrowed funds

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.670
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes it feels good to see yourself not depending upon anyone's money and no extra burden on your chest and makes us feel relaxed and comfortable and there are others who are always relying on borrowed funds
Yeah I don't know why they enjoy being on borrowed funds when you might not have peace of mind of you can't pay up. I like my peace can't trade it for nothing

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$5.925
Yeah I don't know why they enjoy being on borrowed funds when you might not have peace of mind of you can't pay up. I like my peace can't trade it for nothing
I know certain people that are broke because of their habits or they do that on purpose to borrow funds from us but it's a very bad habit.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.670
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know certain people that are broke because of their habits or they do that on purpose to borrow funds from us but it's a very bad habit.
You are right you know how humans can be manipulative. Some do it on purpose to get money off people that the perceive can help

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.425
That's it some people are just chronic debtors owing money here and there. I value my peace because creditors can be very disturbing
I am a victim of this, I have two friends who borrowed big money from me, one 38,000 pesos even partially none and it's been 8 years now, so I just moved on and consider it gambling. The other one is 80,000 pesos for his son's board exam fees and others, the borrower passed away almost 3 years ago and his son never had paid me and he is now the manage of McDonald's in Melbourne, Australia. I hate them all to the max. :cry:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.878
The best way to stay away from borrowing is to stay content with the little you have. Manage the little you have and spend according to your pocket.

Back