AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.425
Indeed, lets avoid the credit, like sanjeev said just buy essential things. Credit card is very useful for people who have the money to oay for it. Credit card is not extra cash, is debt LOL
I surrendered my credit card. I better do not use it for every two years, our debt doubles.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$3.105
Raw Dex
$0.003
Sometime it becomes very difficult to cope with the situation so on that time we try to borrow money but it is not an easy thing for a normal individual. I always try to work hard and earn by myself.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometime it becomes very difficult to cope with the situation so on that time we try to borrow money but it is not an easy thing for a normal individual. I always try to work hard and earn by myself.
Yes, so true, always avoid it, work hard and earn more. If we want something, work harder to make it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.100
Raw Dex
$0.040
Yes, so true, always avoid it, work hard and earn more. If we want something, work harder to make it.

Sometimes hard work also doesn't pay, in such a situation, a person is forced to borrow money, in this circumstance, one may borrow money but that should be at a limit and should be returned as per the commitment with the person from whom you borrowed the money.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.425
Debt is not good. It can lead you to bankruptcy. For you to avoid debts you must learn to live within your means, develope a saving habit, avoid overspending and impulse buying.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes hard work also doesn't pay, in such a situation, a person is forced to borrow money, in this circumstance, one may borrow money but that should be at a limit and should be returned as per the commitment with the person from whom you borrowed the money.
Yes, thats what we called Life, and this is the reason why i always saving for emergency fund, to avoid this happens again.
In my case i dont borrow money from others people, because i believe it will ruined the relationship between me and others. Again, we have to be prepare of everything, its 2023 and be ready for another hard year but i believe that we can survive too like we used to.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.100
Raw Dex
$0.040
Yes, thats what we called Life, and this is the reason why i always saving for emergency fund, to avoid this happens again.
In my case i dont borrow money from others people, because i believe it will ruined the relationship between me and others. Again, we have to be prepare of everything, its 2023 and be ready for another hard year but I believe that we can survive too like we used to.

This year also we may have to go through the lockdowns as we experienced in 2019 so this year will be hard but we will have to work hard to survive.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is not a good thing to borroe money. You might just find your self in multiple debt . I avoid borrowing by just managing what I have. How about you?
I put money in a cooperative because it will bear dividends which is far more than putting in the bank. In times that I need money I borrow from the cooperative using my share as collateral because the interest I paid will also be returned to me as patronage refund.
Post automatically merged:

We survive 2022 so far, sure we will survive 2023, though
This year marks the start of the recovery year. It's more work for us in the finance department.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.100
Raw Dex
$0.040
I put money in a cooperative because it will bear dividends which is far more than putting it in the bank. In times that I need money, I borrow from the cooperative using my share as collateral because the interest I paid will also be returned to me as a patronage refund.

Whereas I have started investing in the share market. I think it's a better way to invest in the long term. That's true it's of no use to put your money in your saving account as the interest paid is very less. We should always find ways that may help us to get more returns on our investment.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.670
Raw Dex
$0.000
I put money in a cooperative because it will bear dividends which is far more than putting in the bank. In times that I need money I borrow from the cooperative using my share as collateral because the interest I paid will also be returned to me as patronage refund.
Post automatically merged:

This year marks the start of the recovery year. It's more work for us in the finance department.
I like how this cooperative works I don't know if we have such here. is this about the cooperative Bank?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The best way to stay out of debts is to reduce expenditure and create other source of income. Moreover, try to work more smartly than using your physical strength . It is more conservative and economical to make money with your brain than your physical strength.

Back