AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
Never spend more than you earn, have an emergency fund. Then you can avoid borrow money. I use credit card for discounts and cashback. I always pay the dues on time so that I don't have to pay any interest.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
As much as possible, I do not want to borrow money from others, banks, or other means of doing so. It is better to keep on saving and earning money than borrowing it.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't borrow money a lot since I may not be able to pay it back quickly. If I have stable income I'm confident to borrow because I know I can pay it on time

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is not a good thing to borroe money. You might just find your self in multiple debt . I avoid borrowing by just managing what I have. How about you?
I once dragged into multiple debt from 4 of my credit card. After corona hits, i quit my job at big city and moved into my hometown. I open my own business and voila i forgot that i didnt have the same salary like before. So, after 3 years, and really struggling with it, i paid all of my debt. And i close all of my credit card and now i am free from debt. Thank God. So, borrowing money is not an option for me.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Wow, congratulations on that journey for being credit free.
That's the reason I don't get credit cards. There agent who offered help to get approved but I refused to be helped owning a credit card.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, congratulations on that journey for being credit free.
That's the reason I don't get credit cards. There agent who offered help to get approved but I refused to be helped owning a credit card.
As long as you have a monthly income and you can pay every month, its very helpful having credit card, theres a lof of promos available. In my case, i forgot i dont have the same amount money everymonth. But 3 years was a really hard, my friend. Voila, when writing this, i'm so glad that i dont have any debt anymore.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.215
Raw Dex
$0.008
I avoid borrowing money. I always try not to be extravagant. I buy only the essential things. I dont have credit cards as I believe that you get habitual in taking credits.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's good to be debt free.Let's avoid it. It gives trouble and restlessness of life. Let's save and be thrift.
I avoid borrowing money. I always try not to be extravagant. I buy only the essential things. I dont have credit cards as I believe that you get habitual in taking credits.
Indeed, lets avoid the credit, like sanjeev said just buy essential things. Credit card is very useful for people who have the money to oay for it. Credit card is not extra cash, is debt LOL

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.900
Raw Dex
$0.003
I once dragged into multiple debt from 4 of my credit card. After corona hits, i quit my job at big city and moved into my hometown. I open my own business and voila i forgot that i didnt have the same salary like before. So, after 3 years, and really struggling with it, i paid all of my debt. And i close all of my credit card and now i am free from debt. Thank God. So, borrowing money is not an option for me.
Sometimes it seems having credit cards isn't that really good because a lot of times it leaves people in debt

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes it seems having credit cards isn't that really good because a lot of times it leaves people in debt
We have to understand this first before having credit card, credit card is not an extra money on your pocket, its a debt, before using it make sure you have the money to pay it.

When i still worked in big company, credit card was very useful, and they were always offer discount or cashback everytime we used it. And i always paid ontime and full payment. Thats the main point if you want to have ones.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.215
Raw Dex
$0.008
Indeed, lets avoid the credit, like sanjeev said just buy essential things. Credit card is very useful for people who have the money to oay for it. Credit card is not extra cash, is debt LOL

It's better to spend the money as per your earnings. We won't find any need for borrowing money then.

Back