How do you use telegram to make money

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.890
I actually have not known how to earn through the telegram app. However I have seen so many scammers on the app trying to lure people about fake online money making ways.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I actually have not known how to earn through the telegram app. However I have seen so many scammers on the app trying to lure people about fake online money making ways.
The only way I know people make use of telegram to make money is when they do some telegram airdrops which I have done but the majority of them are scams

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion there is no way that someone could earn directly from telegram but some businesses use telegram to promote their services and products, it is a kind of social media marketing.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly
I have never heard a situation whereby Telegram is paying people.
Definitely, telegram is not paying anyone directly but I saw many channels where people are advertising their businesses and channels related to cryptocurrency trading where they charge people for being a member of their channels.

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I worked with Telegram for a couple of months when it supported a website I was interested in, but after a short while it developed into a pure energy sink and I fled for my life. 90% of the posts I saw were just chit-chat from people who's only interest was to get exposure with no value for the visitor at all. Maybe it's just me, but if I can't post something that helps others who are strugling with real problems, then I am most likely going to find aother place to spend my time.
I completely understand where you're coming from. It can be frustrating to spend time on a platform where the majority of the content is not useful or valuable. However, there are many online communities, forums, and platforms that do provide helpful and informative content for people who are struggling with real problems.

If you're looking for a place to spend your time online where you can connect with others and find helpful resources, it may be worth exploring different communities and forums related to your interests or the problems you're facing. You can also consider starting your own blog or website where you share your knowledge and experiences with others who may benefit from it.

Remember, the internet is a vast and diverse place, and there are many opportunities to find value and meaning online if you're willing to put in the effort to search for them.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you don't want to be scammed, better avoid telegram. About 70% of telegram groups are scam related. Telegram is online scammers hotspots because telegram have millions of users all over the world. Secondly, the site management is not strict and does care how users are doing with the platform.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can sell your telegram username if it's short and popular. You can also build a group or channel and grow it to have large active subscribers. Then use it to promote other platforms for money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I have never actually thought about making use of telegram when it comes to make money, i just even realize when i talk about social medias, i have never included telegram to the count. 😱

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
I don't earn directly from telegram as I see it as a messaging app only but there are different channels which one can join to earn but too much scammers on there.

Back