How lucrative is selling household utensils in your country

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
It is a profitable business, mainly if you sell them online. People prefer to shop online these days because of the pandemic. I fancy shopping online for such items because they are more affordable.
Yeah online business is really thriving now as a lot of people are eager to buy from.online stores now.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Sure,they have seen the benefits of doing this so a lot of other Sectors are adopting this step now.
It's ok but it's tough for those that are skilled and educated but lack personality as they won't be getting those jobs but this is life these days and they weigh you on your looks more and not on skills and degrees so its tough for those that lack these

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
It's ok but it's tough for those that are skilled and educated but lack personality as they won't be getting those jobs but this is life these days and they weigh you on your looks more and not on skills and degrees so its tough for those that lack these
Definitely, these days good looks sell. So people lacking in this department will be stranded a lot when it comes to getting Jobs faster

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Definitely, these days good looks sell. So people lacking in this department will be stranded a lot when it comes to getting Jobs faster
Yes it's happening already and firstly it was ladies taking jobs and then they are looking at the looks and we cannot stop them because they are more concerned about thei sales and that's why they hire attractive staff so they can have more customers

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
The house utensils business here is not any more lucrative during a pandemic. Spoons for example do not rot nor rot instantly. They will rot only if thrown into the trash.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
It is not really lucrative in in my area as it is not something that people keep buying everyday. However, students and people who are about to start life newly are the only ones to patronize it aside from that members of the family will wait until there is need before thinking about buying another one.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I know that people are always looking to buy household utensils for their home. is this kind of business lucrative in your country? can one easily start it too?
I believe that this is a very good business as long as you can be able to find a market where you can sell the items to your customers.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Selling utensils is not lucrative. The utensils don't ruin easily they're made of metal unless plastic or disposable. If sell in a small store, the seller never earn a cent because big time eatery operators buy in malls or superstores in bulk.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.355
For sure the business for selling the household utensils, crockery in other words is very here in my country. The demand for the products is so higher that the people engaged in the business are making a killing.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Selling utensils is not lucrative. The utensils don't ruin easily they're made of metal unless plastic or disposable. If sell in a small store, the seller never earn a cent because big time eatery operators buy in malls or superstores in bulk.
I don't know about your country though but in my country, young people are leaving their parents on a daily basis and setting up their own homes which automatically creates a constant demand for home utensils

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling utensils in my country is a great business. But just like any other business, one has to set it up in a great location. The good thing with this business is that you can also sell online and offer delivery services.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
I do believe that every household residents need to have these utensils, especially if they were worn out. It can always be profitable for the people who have this kind of business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Selling utensils is lucrative here I know a lot of people do mostly love to cook at home so utensils will be bought. so if you sell them here you would make money

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.640
Raw Dex
$0.008
I am not sure if this business is profitable because competition is fierce in my location. There are many companies selling household utensils. You have to sell quality utensils at a good price to make money.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
If you can set up this kind of business in a campus location, it would be very profitable. That's because off campus students would need to buy these utensils especially the first timers when they rent their apartments.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If u
I know that people are always looking to buy household utensils for their home. is this kind of business lucrative in your country? can one easily start it too?
If you should ask me, I would say selling of household utensils is one of tnt fastest moving business anyone can engage in and see returns quickly, because people are always buying or wanting to change their kitchen wares, house hold apparatus and many household gadgets that can make chores much more easier for them.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Definitely, it will be profitable as a lot of people would want to have utensils in their kitchen and people love yo Cook too.
There are people who are always packing into their new homes on daily basis which will make it a good business because those people will be looking to purchase those items they will use at home.

Back