How much does it cost to buy a Yacht?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Owning a yacht is fantastic. Actually, it is my dream but I know that it will never come true because you need a lot of money to buy one. :)
Don't devalue yourself. You can make millions of dollars! It is what you can conceive that you can achieve. There is no impossibility in life. You can be a billionaire tomorrow. Read history of some of these moneybags, you will see some that are poorer than you before they start making millions.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Don't devalue yourself. You can make millions of dollars! It is what you can conceive that you can achieve. There is no impossibility in life. You can be a billionaire tomorrow. Read history of some of these moneybags, you will see some that are poorer than you before they start making millions.
Thank you so much for your encouraging words. You are right. Life is so unpredictable. Perhaps, one day I will make a lot of money and finally buy a yacht. I wish you all the best too. :)

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
When I make a lot of money, I'm also planning to buy yacht. It may not be easy but it's very possible.
Dear Chibson, I wish you with all my heart to buy a yacht soon. I know you are hard-working and efficient, so I am sure that you will succeed in making a lot of money quickly and make all your dreams come true. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Dear Chibson, I wish you with all my heart to buy a yacht soon. I know you are hard-working and efficient, so I am sure that you will succeed in making a lot of money quickly and make all your dreams come true. :)
Thanks for the good wishes. I wish you with all my heart that you a buy a yacht too. Keep working hard and smart.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are welcome, Chibson. Thank you too for your nice wishes. I think that we will both buy a yacht one day and travel all around the world. Of course, we must work very hard first. :)
Yeah, hard work and consistency is always the most important thing when it comes to achieving success. If you read the story of great business people you will realise they worked hard.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, hard work and consistency is always the most important thing when it comes to achieving success. If you read the story of great business people you will realise they worked hard.
This is true. All successful and rich people I know have sacrificed a lot of things in order to make a their fortune. It is not easy at all. You need to work very hard and make a good effort in order to succeed.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is true. All successful and rich people I know have sacrificed a lot of things in order to make a their fortune. It is not easy at all. You need to work very hard and make a good effort in order to succeed.
That's it, If you want to be successful it is important and necessary you understand these things and put them into practice in order to make it. Hard work and consistency is very important.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's it, If you want to be successful it is important and necessary you understand these things and put them into practice in order to make it. Hard work and consistency is very important.
Yes, that's right. Things we think that are impossible to achieve in life, become possible when we work hard. People should never stop dreaming and never lose hope. Life is full of pleasant surprises. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that's right. Things we think that are impossible to achieve in life, become possible when we work hard. People should never stop dreaming and never lose hope. Life is full of pleasant surprises. :)
Probably, it is all about starting something and taking some level of risks in order to be successful. I believe anyone can become successful.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
There's no way a yacht will not be expensive. i have never really asked for the prices but I know it is for the rich so i know they are expensive

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Probably, it is all about starting something and taking some level of risks in order to be successful. I believe anyone can become successful.
I agree with you. Yes, it is all about starting something and taking some risk. There is risk everywhere but it should not stop us from trying new things. Everyone can be successful if they try hard.

Back