How often do you cash out on pay-to-post forums?

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Generally speaking, I try to cash out as soon as I reach payment threshold or at the pay date (if this is an option). I do not like building my balance to cash out higher amounts.
I agree with you most totally, cash out as soon as you reach the limit to cash out

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I agree with you most totally, cash out as soon as you reach the limit to cash out
You never know when a site will stop paying, therefore, to be on the safer side, you should always withdraw once you hit the minimum. THis is the lesson I have learned through my own experience.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I have lost money on a lot of sites when I waited for higher cash out. Even the legit sites are notorious for stopping the reward program and freezing the users hard earned money

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have lost money on a lot of sites when I waited for higher cash out. Even the legit sites are notorious for stopping the reward program and freezing the users hard earned money
Only lost money on one site, and you couldn't cash out until you got a high amount, was nearly there and it went off laptop.
Boy was I so cross

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
Only lost money on one site, and you couldn't cash out until you got a high amount, was nearly there and it went off laptop.
Boy was I so cross
If the site has a high withdrawal threshold, it is very likely that you will not be paid. I am saying this from my experience. One of the basic ways to identify whether the site is legit or not is by checking the withdrawal threshold

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As someone that runs exchange here and other forums, I have seen people that cash out everyday. I have also seen people that cash out every two days. It depends on priorities though.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If the site has a high withdrawal threshold, it is very likely that you will not be paid. I am saying this from my experience. One of the basic ways to identify whether the site is legit or not is by checking the withdrawal threshold
The site did come with good reviews and people had got a pay out, A YouTube channel said about it
Post automatically merged:

As someone that runs exchange here and other forums, I have seen people that cash out everyday. I have also seen people that cash out every two days. It depends on priorities though.
What forums do you run? Can anyone join ?

Our paths haven't crossed here before, I am still learning my way round here

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.200
You are not required to reach the limit of cash out since there is a lot of trusted exchangers that you could exchange your funds for Binance Pay without need to wait payout from admin or have available cash out method like if PayPal is not supported in your country.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are not required to reach the limit of cash out since there is a lot of trusted exchangers that you could exchange your funds for Binance Pay without need to wait payout from admin or have available cash out method like if PayPal is not supported in your country.
Hi there, have paypal here so used that and then when I want to spent it I put it into my bank account

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is true. Fees are the reason why I sometimes have to wait and withdraw high amounts. Although I always like to request a withdrawal when I reach the minimum withdrawal. it is risky to keep money on forums

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer cashing out big amount to save on PayPal fee. But if I am too excited to do the cashing out, as soon as I reach the minimum, I cash it out but the amount is reduced due to the PayPal fee.
Ok, thank you for sharing

it is true. Fees are the reason why I sometimes have to wait and withdraw high amounts. Although I always like to request a withdrawal when I reach the minimum withdrawal. it is risky to keep money on forums
I also think t is risky so draw out as soon as i have the right amount to draw out

Not sure if I have to pay a payment to paypal

Last edited:

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
For me for a new earning website I would cash out immediately I reach the earning limit. For a site that I have been a member for quite some time, I cash out when my desired target is reached

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ok, thank you for sharing

I also think t is risky so draw out as soon as i have the right amount to draw out

Not sure if I have to pay a payment to paypal
Yes, I say in general. I'm not just talking about this forum. All forums and sites, even those that are valid and always pay. On the Internet, something new happens every day, We must be prepared for all possibilities

Back