How to earn on Forum Coin fast?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
Those who joined on forum coin years ago please share with me how to earn 5 dollars in the fastest way? I'm so confused of that site. It has a technique that blocks people from posting the way they want. For straight 3 weeks now my earning is only 3 dollars. I felt so discouraged and decided to quit. It's so boring site, tasteless. I only appreciated the site owner who's always there abiding his members everyday. And that what makes me hesitant to quit because of the site owner who's so involved.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Those who joined on forum coin years ago please share with me how to earn 5 dollars in the fastest way? I'm so confused of that site. It has a technique that blocks people from posting the way they want. For straight 3 weeks now my earning is only 3 dollars. I felt so discouraged and decided to quit. It's so boring site, tasteless. I only appreciated the site owner who's always there abiding his members everyday. And that what makes me hesitant to quit because of the site owner who's so involved.
I almost forgot I have an account there too. I have signed up with FC years ago but haven't had any payout. I have a hard time navigating the site using mobile phone. My laptop needs replacement because it's already Very old so I do my online activities using mt android phone.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
I almost forgot I have an account there too. I have signed up with FC years ago but haven't had any payout. I have a hard time navigating the site using mobile phone. My laptop needs replacement because it's already Very old so I do my online activities using mt android phone.
The site is like ML payment very poor or low, but I am just posting there 10. That is what the site requires to post at least 10 a day. Why not go back there?I used the same username. Use yours too to be recognized right away.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The site is like ML payment very poor or low, but I am just posting there 10. That is what the site requires to post at least 10 a day. Why not go back there?I used the same username. Use yours too to be recognized right away.
I am using the same username too..Most people from ML are there also. I think I it's over a year that I haven't visited the site after my laptop was destroyed so I had it fixed. My laptop is working again but it's so slow.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
I am using the same username too..Most people from ML are there also. I think I it's over a year that I haven't visited the site after my laptop was destroyed so I had it fixed. My laptop is working again but it's so slow.
You buy a new laptop. It is your partner in online transactions. Yes, I saw many ML people there. I also saw Alexandoy who is not anymore showing in ML site. It's good, I am not using the same username.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Wow that is a good amount,you have earned a$3 in 3 weeks.It is a good start if you ask me.On FC if you are good with article you can be earning even more.you just need to apply.The other things that has worked for me there is the microtasks that are posted there.At times they pay as high as 50cents for the tasks that you performs on the ads section which acts as the market place.

The beauty with FC is that it is consistent and the admin will always pay,but we had a situation where people started complaining of trash content and repeatative comenting for the sake of getting points.That is why a tagline to show you how many posts or coments you have made in the thread was introduced.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
Wow that is a good amount,you have earned a$3 in 3 weeks.It is a good start if you ask me.On FC if you are good with article you can be earning even more.you just need to apply.The other things that has worked for me there is the microtasks that are posted there.At times they pay as high as 50cents for the tasks that you performs on the ads section which acts as the market place.

The beauty with FC is that it is consistent and the admin will always pay,but we had a situation where people started complaining of trash content and repeatative comenting for the sake of getting points.That is why a tagline to show you how many posts or coments you have made in the thread was introduced.
Thank you for letting me know how to increase the earnings on Forum Coin. I will write the admin that I want to write articles. 3 dollars in three weeks is too small. I can earn 3 dollars on RIF in 5 days.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Thank you for letting me know how to increase the earnings on Forum Coin. I will write the admin that I want to write articles. 3 dollars in three weeks is too small. I can earn 3 dollars on RIF in 5 days.
That is amazing,i have earned less than 5cents on RIF for months since my focus is towards building more income online with other ventures.On FC then pitch your application so well so that you get to be rewarded a $1 per article as an article writer.The other thing is that on FC there is an open door policy where you can share information about other paid to post forums.It is not allowed on BMF.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
That is amazing,i have earned less than 5cents on RIF for months since my focus is towards building more income online with other ventures.On FC then pitch your application so well so that you get to be rewarded a $1 per article as an article writer.The other thing is that on FC there is an open door policy where you can share information about other paid to post forums.It is not allowed on BMF.
I am on summer vacation this time which is why I can earn that amount in a few days. However, we are still waiting fo our pay and hoping the site owner will be here newt days.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I am on summer vacation this time which is why I can earn that amount in a few days. However, we are still waiting fo our pay and hoping the site owner will be here newt days.
That is great and it is definately good to rest.The stategy is good as well that you are using your vacation time efficiently and productively.I wish i can get to have plenty of time as well to earn me a dollar on a paid to post site but unfortunately i cannot dedicate that much time for posting threads and comments consistently at the moment.

I feel that i have done so much posting and looking at others frontiers to persue that can be done with a little ease.Did you say you are hoping for the site owner to be back next day or in a few days.

I also noticed you are very dedicated and active on this forum,keep it up.BTW i still cannot find your peoms.It seems wrote them sometime back in the relaxation section.Could you share some titles if you do not mind.All i am finding is some lysics you shared by many love songs.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
That is great and it is definately good to rest.The stategy is good as well that you are using your vacation time efficiently and productively.I wish i can get to have plenty of time as well to earn me a dollar on a paid to post site but unfortunately i cannot dedicate that much time for posting threads and comments consistently at the moment.

I feel that i have done so much posting and looking at others frontiers to persue that can be done with a little ease.Did you say you are hoping for the site owner to be back next day or in a few days.

I also noticed you are very dedicated and active on this forum,keep it up.BTW i still cannot find your peoms.It seems wrote them sometime back in the relaxation section.Could you share some titles if you do not mind.All i am finding is some lysics you shared by many love songs.
I submitted my poems at Poetry Nation. You may read my poems there. I'm using my username Starmix and my profile photo here the same. You are allowed to read. If you like, you may register. You may join the international contest.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I submitted my poems at Poetry Nation. You may read my poems there. I'm using my username Starmix and my profile photo here the same. You are allowed to read. If you like, you may register. You may join the international contest.
Great,is it free to register there as just a reader or everyone who registers there should sign up in order to be rewarded.I just took a keen interest to check what kind of writings you do and thought i could find a few here.But if it is an easy process then i will signup there.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
Great,is it free to register there as just a reader or everyone who registers there should sign up in order to be rewarded.I just took a keen interest to check what kind of writings you do and thought i could find a few here.But if it is an easy process then i will signup there.
What is your username on Forum Coin? I am using the same Starmix. I do try to apply as an article writer on Forum Coin. How much is the pay and the categories? Hoping I like the categories.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
What is your username on Forum Coin? I am using the same Starmix. I do try to apply as an article writer on Forum Coin. How much is the pay and the categories? Hoping I like the categories.
I am using the same name there as well @Carson20t ,i am not an article writer there though.For me when i am consistent it takes me about a month and half to reach minimum cashout and it takes me 10 days to have $1.5.But the good part of me is the ads sections more especially for Netherealmer.His tasks are super cool and he pays a handsome amount for comenting on some forum he tries to promote.I could make upto a dollar daily from that.

If you want to get latest information on the most credible earning sites and those which have just scamed then FC id just the place for.The categories are awesome and diverse.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
I like the site owner on forum coin. He is always present on his website guiding people likewise participating on a discussion. He is awesome. I'm interacting on business and realized the pay is 2 cents point something but only few post about business. Most of the topics are boring.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I don't think there is any fast way to make money on that platform but the only thing I know is that you can write articles to make more money but the money is still small

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are ways to earn at a very fast pace on Forumcoin. That is through offers i.e you have to complete offers for FC but offers are very rare to come by.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
There are ways to earn at a very fast pace on Forumcoin. That is through offers i.e you have to complete offers for FC but offers are very rare to come by.
So it is better for us not to depend on something like that since it does not come all the time but we should depend on the ones that we are very sure that we will get everyday

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
Thank you so much Mikky. I'm happy to see you here this time. I have not encountered offers there. I'm new to that forum site. I think three weeks. I'll check it tomorrow if there's offer there.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Thank you so much Mikky. I'm happy to see you here this time. I have not encountered offers there. I'm new to that forum site. I think three weeks. I'll check it tomorrow if there's offer there.
I have also not encountered offers there. This is even the first time I am hearing that we can encounter tasks on the website but I will try to find out more about the tasks

Back