How to make $2 with forums only?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
To earn $2 from forums only you need to work for long duration and since these days I am buy with work at office I can't plan to make even $1 daily so things are not good and I would like to know how to make $2 in just 2-3 hours.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Truthfully, this is not possible. If you want to make meaningful contributions, you need to spend time reading and then some more time to reply to topics. It takes more time to come up with ideas for topics.

$1.5 is achievable for me, but there are days I don't even reach half of that goal.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Truthfully, this is not possible. If you want to make meaningful contributions, you need to spend time reading and then some more time to reply to topics. It takes more time to come up with ideas for topics.

$1.5 is achievable for me, but there are days I don't even reach half of that goal.
That's very good still, Can I ask which websites are you part of? There are days when I was able to reach $2 and was so happy that was even planning to start with $3 or around it but things have changed and earnings are less now so I am in search of suggestions to do better

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
2-3 hours for $2 may not be possible especially now that sites are just paying 1 cent for replies. You need to really be active to make such even daily.
Yes I realize it's almost impossible and because of more workload I'm unable to spend as much time online that I was spending earlier so this time I don't think I'll achieve my target or I need to find some way.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
To earn $2 from forums only you need to work for long duration and since these days I am buy with work at office I can't plan to make even $1 daily so things are not good and I would like to know how to make $2 in just 2-3 hours.
I think it is not easy to make $2 with forums only because you must spend a lot of time working on them. The earnings from forums are very low. Hope we find better earning ways soon.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think it is not easy to make $2 with forums only because you must spend a lot of time working on them. The earnings from forums are very low. Hope we find better earning ways soon.
It's so much difficult and sadly I'm not skilled to be able to make better earnings in the less time and I would like to learn about these things that can work for us because we should at least achieve $2 daily earnings.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
It's so much difficult and sadly I'm not skilled to be able to make better earnings in the less time and I would like to learn about these things that can work for us because we should at least achieve $2 daily earnings.
I fully understand what you say and I agree with you. It is so important to have some skills if we want to earn more online.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.137
Yes I realize it's almost impossible and because of more workload I'm unable to spend as much time online that I was spending earlier so this time I don't think I'll achieve my target or I need to find some way.
Msybe you need to find good svrnues to make money on other tasks not necessarily from PTP sites

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I fully understand what you say and I agree with you. It is so important to have some skills if we want to earn more online.
It's tough to earn online and somehow I am just sticking with all of these pay to post forums and life is difficult earning on them as you cannot imagine to make big even if you spend all your day on these.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.683
It is possible, but it will take a significant amount of time and effort.
Furthermore, the majority of forums only pay a few cents for thread replies, threads you start, and so on.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$9.475
Raw Dex
$0.208
Sadly I find it impossible to make even $1 a day. You need to spend lots of time on them to reach that target. I am on various PTP sites but because of the offline job, I cannot focus on the sites. Maybe the people who work fully on sites earn more than $2.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
Now most of the forums have reduced the amount they pay and some have closed, so it is more difficult to make money from forum posting alone for many members.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, I understand. You cannot make a lot of money by posting on forums. I hardly make half a dollar daily. :)
This is so tough and you need to work for longer hours on forums if you like to make money from it and its so much tough considering the time we need to spend and this is the only reason I am looking for some other ways to earn

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is so tough and you need to work for longer hours on forums if you like to make money from it and its so much tough considering the time we need to spend and this is the only reason I am looking for some other ways to earn
I agree with you, my friend. I am currently looking for some other better ways to earn but it is not easy at all. Hope to find a good way soon and I will surely let you know.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$9.475
Raw Dex
$0.208
I agree with you, my friend. I am currently looking for some other better ways to earn but it is not easy at all. Hope to find a good way soon and I will surely let you know.

Even I find it's difficult to earn from PTP sites and if someone has to earn better then he/she needs to find some other ways to earn like affiliate marketing, blogging or article writing sites.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes I'm searching for more websites and different ways but I am actually habitual to working hard for less money lol as I can earn better on bmf but still I prefer to post on Referral Index forum as I feel good here

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$9.475
Raw Dex
$0.208
You have made good amount this month here. You should try on BMF, you will surely do well there. I feel BMF is the best forum in terms of earnings if you know about the topics being discussed there.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You have made good amount this month here. You should try on BMF, you will surely do well there. I feel BMF is the best forum in terms of earnings if you know about the topics being discussed there.
I miss this website so I have decided to apply myself on this website and if I get free time then I'll start with bmf too but it's messy to post on different websites. And to post on all we need to spend a lot of time.

Back