How to make $2 with forums only?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.610
That is the problem with BMF, they always ban people for any little error or mistake. When some forums will tell you what you are doing wrong, BMF will just ban you without telling you anything
I don't like that site ever since. I have just resurrected on that site after 5 years of joining. I am a returnee only to feel insulted. And they messaged me four times to talk to the site owner no way I'm not desperate.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm not anymore a member in bmf they banned me after I posted replies to a Mexican in Spanish and Latin. I can speak Spanish and Latin and they accused me and the Mexican spamming the site.It's okay anyway I don't like that site.
LOL. I'm sorry but What happened was funny. So when did this happen to you? I think BMF has changed and its manager has also changed. Maybe you had a problem with the previous team

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
These days it's almost impossible for me to reach $2 daily and today I'm taking it easy so my daily earnings won't even be $0.20 but if I can make few comments here then it'll be a different story

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
making even 1 dollar is very hard making this much in such little time is not possible since most forums don't pay that much and it takes a while to make even little money

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Truth be told, it's never an easy something to do, you just have to take a break in between your working hours, personally, I do give my self breaks, and also target of what I will accumulate in minutes and hours.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To earn $2 from forums only you need to work for long duration and since these days I am buy with work at office I can't plan to make even $1 daily so things are not good and I would like to know how to make $2 in just 2-3 hours.
A dollar is hard to reach in a day even if we have many forum site. What I do is just take time easy and not force thing's out of me. If there are good topics I stay longer on the site. If none I visit other sites and check for recent posts that may interest me.
Post automatically merged:

Truth be told, it's never an easy something to do, you just have to take a break in between your working hours, personally, I do give my self breaks, and also target of what I will accumulate in minutes and hours.
I've tried to reach a dollar here but it took me the whole day. I only focused here and didn't open other sites. I also didn't do anything offline but only glued to thr site for one whole day starting early morning until late evening.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I find its tough but it can be achieved if you are focussed and dedicated to earn online and you need to take help of different websites to earn this amount

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nothing is impossible, I think making that amount $2 on a daily basis is very much possible only if you can dedicate some time to it, I know it may not be easy but it is possible, you can divide your time and have a particular time with which you will post, thereby making it very easy for you.

jezebell

Complete Stranger
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In order to make $2 a day with PTP work, you need to make the most out of each forum. You can write articles, start a thread or topic, join contests, attract active referrals, etc. To earn $2 from forums in 2 to 3 hours, you have to be a very fast writer, and/or you must be knowledgeable about online writing tools.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally, I believe it is extremely possible for one to make $2 everyday by just working on paid to post forums, if only you can be very intentional about it, make out time, be very disciplined in posting and being very active.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
These days I start to feel tired so soon that its hard for me to earn online and make $2 or around that and that's why I am looking for other ways

Back