How to make $2 with forums only?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$9.475
Raw Dex
$0.208
I understand it. I dont get time these days because of my hectic schedule at my offline job. You cannot earn if you're not consistent on the sites. I try to post at least 2-3 posts on other sites and then spend most of my leisure time here. I feel like home here

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I understand it. I dont get time these days because of my hectic schedule at my offline job. You cannot earn if you're not consistent on the sites. I try to post at least 2-3 posts on other sites and then spend most of my leisure time here. I feel like home here
It's tough on other websites and there is pressure which I'm not ready to handle because of less free time and this is one of the order reason why I'm sticking with this website this month.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$9.475
Raw Dex
$0.208
Even I am sticking to this site because I find it easy to earn from it. I also dont want any serious work to earn online as that would take time which I lack these days. I will think of them after the retirement.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Till last month I was posting on all my websites but this month I'm finding it tough so I have dropped 3 websites from daily schedule but I need to start on them too

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$9.475
Raw Dex
$0.208
Till last month I was posting on all my websites but this month I'm finding it tough so I have dropped 3 websites from my daily schedule but I need to start on them too

You are doing well on this site. If you have time you should devote time to other sites so that you can earn more money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Even I find it's difficult to earn from PTP sites and if someone has to earn better then he/she needs to find some other ways to earn like affiliate marketing, blogging or article writing sites.
I tried affiliate marketing last year but it did not work for me. I must find some other earning methods.
Post automatically merged:

Yes I'm searching for more websites and different ways but I am actually habitual to working hard for less money lol as I can earn better on bmf but still I prefer to post on Referral Index forum as I feel good here
I also prefer posting on R.I.F because I like interacting with the members here. :)

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We need to sacrifice either our favorite website or our leisure time if we like to make more in our limited free time but that can backfire and you may feel irritated and even get sick as we cannot work constantly for long hours

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.028
Yea earning such amount and more is very much possible but the problem is if you have the time and patience to achieve this. I remember back then i was earning three to four dollars per day but it was very tasking and time consuming. Majority of the times, i usually spend the whole day typing on various forums.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.610
Be active whole day. I tried it but able to reach only $ 1.5 better than none but next week back to work. I'll be here for some hours in the evening.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's Pretty hard if you ask me because making $2 will be little too much without easy money making ways and only with forums it'll be harder and looking at the pay rate I don't think it'll be possible

It's Pretty hard if you ask me because making $2 will be little too much without easy money making ways and only with forums it'll be harder and looking at the pay rate I don't think it'll be possible
If there are offers and promotions we can add that to our delay earnings considering the pay rate. It would be a great avenue to increase our earnings daily. And it would be possible to reach $1 that way.

Adding all our income online may total $2. In my case, I have an active job, I cannot make it. I am always active here for a week, for its WELLNESS WEEK here and no work, but tomorrow, I may not be here all the time. But I will be active here in the evening to earn some.
Good bye to the Wellness Week. I hope that you sustain your strength so in the evening you can still be here. It is important to take a rest whenever we can.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.610
Good bye to the Wellness Week. I hope that you sustain your strength so in the evening you can still be here. It is important to take a rest whenever we can.
I can drop by here for some free minutes. We're still not on f2f classes. Only those 3rd year up on site.First-year and 2nd-year college students still online classes. That is the advantage of online classes, we can have extra time to do online activities.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If there are offers and promotions we can add that to our delay earnings considering the pay rate. It would be a great avenue to increase our earnings daily. And it would be possible to reach $1 that way.
Yes I'm looking at different ways to make $1 daily earnings and will see if I can improve on it but it'll be harder looking at the lesser rates.

Back