How to promote a new product or service?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
One way to promote your product is to run a special media product contest. There is fun and many prospective clients will surely join. It is also an easy way to connect people. This will also bring more fans and followers per campaign for your products. Facebook contest garners a high average of new customers per campaign. This is one way to combat the platform’s low organic reach. As a marketer, you have to design the best contest that will ignite people’s interest to join or witness.

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes in the online space you can do a contest or Hashtag campaign people all over the world get to see and know that a your products exist and it will be in the mind of people. Let the contest be more interractive.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
It's best to promote the business products to social media sites by doing a contest. This draws attention to customers and the soon new customers if sold out with the products done through a contest. This attracts people.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
Contest helps to promote new products, content is also another way of promoting products creating content is beneficial to our businesses and products.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Promoting business products through media marketing and contest will boost business sales and profit. The customers and the viewers can decide right away. Having a contest to promote a new product is also among the best ways to gain more.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
This is very true that this is one of the strategies to get the hype faster in the agenda you are trying to promote,we need to keep in mind that we seek to share this idea to prospectus clients that means we ensure that we keep on sharing to the targeted audience.This will help us achieve our agenda faster.

However we must be alive to the fact that for that to succeed it takes more than just the setting up of the contest but various well thought after strategies.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
It is indeed crucial to run a business if capital is insufficient and if the business operator lacks the initiative to promote his business. He could hire marketers or endorsers to make his business grow fat.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes in the online space you can do a contest or Hashtag campaign people all over the world get to see and know that a your products exist and it will be in the mind of people. Let the contest be more interractive.
One thing I love about the online space is the fact that you can advertise anything online. As long as you are very good with advertisements, you are good to go. That is the only thing there.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
We can also promote our products through our YouTube channels, Blog channel, TV, and all media sites. Just follow the rules and regulations. There are sites too strict you can't just post without paying. You'll also pay in TV ad by hour rate.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
Depends on what product one wants to promote. There are several ways but if it is food items I can suggest one way and that is to place samples at different malls for consumers to taste. I have had that experience when I was in the US on holiday.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
We can also promote our products through our YouTube channels, Blog channel, TV, and all media sites. Just follow the rules and regulations. There are sites too strict you can't just post without paying. You'll also pay in TV ad by hour rate.
If anyone post advertisement without paying how the site will pay hosting and campaign or adverts to site or the employees working on the website? This is why it is a paid service instead.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
If anyone post advertisement without paying how the site will pay hosting and campaign or adverts to site or the employees working on the website? This is why it is a paid service instead.
That is very true, there must be give and take for fairness's sake. It is business therefore, one must adhere to the requirements or else the business will fall. There are many ways to promote a product but need you to pay as a promoter and if you intend not to pay do the campaign in the public plaza, it is free.

Last edited:

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Right kind of promotion is very important. If I want to promote my small business I will make it known to friends and colleagues. I will give freebies on opening day to attract customers. Social media is a big help nowadays for small entrepreneurs.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Promoting a product or service will vary depending on the product or service you have. Whilst some products and services do well being promoted on social media such as Twitter (X) or Facebook, some may not always do well on those sites.

Trial and error is the way to go and testing every possible method until you find what works best for your product or service.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Planning must be done first before finalising the business and as soon as everything is set think of the right products and services to be offered to the community in general. It's best to gather a mini survey before marketing and promoting your products and services. It's better be safe than sorry.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Another way of promoting a product is by hiring promo girls who will go from one place to another and give samples and discounts. Last week a group of promogirls visited our office and gave us free sachet of a newly launched shampoo brand. They also brought products for sale at half the price. Yhey were able to make a few sale from my office alone with 3 of my staff bought in bulk for resale at their stores.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
That was so awesome marketing promotion. There are also many marketers entering at the university and we're given sample coffee. They offer by dozen sachets per person. It's very effective. I like that marketing strategy. The company will have volume sales after their promotions.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That was so awesome marketing promotion. There are also many marketers entering at the university and we're given sample coffee. They offer by dozen sachets per person. It's very effective. I like that marketing strategy. The company will have volume sales after their promotions.
That was not the first time they entered our office. Different group had already visited our office promoting the same brand. I asked them if the company has increased their sales since they launched it and they said their promotional strategy is working.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
That was not the first time they entered our office. Different group had already visited our office promoting the same brand. I asked them if the company has increased their sales since they launched it and they said their promotional strategy is working.
Marketing a new product like that entering office to office guarantees big actual sales from the employees. And then the price isn't the same in the store. We can save more. I like dozens sachets of coffee and shampoo.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Marketing a new product like that entering office to office guarantees big actual sales from the employees. And then the price isn't the same in the store. We can save more. I like dozens sachets of coffee and shampoo.

It's also guaranteed that what they are selling are not fake. There are many fake products here especially bath soap. You just wonder why the feel and the smell is different when you are already using it.

Back