How Users From Nigeria Use PayPal?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
There are two things that you should know about paypal and that personal accounts are more strict than business accounts.And paypal is a promoter of financial inclusion for all.So you can actully open a business paypal account in your name in another country that you have a business in.The other thing is that there are some selected cards that paypal accepts without question.Cards like paysera and most of the inmternational mastercards should be able to go through without difficulitues and it does not matter which country they have beeen registered in or even in which details.

So registering an offshore business and securing an international paysera card solves all of your problems your may bluble about.Payonneer also is accepted by paypal and it wont matter in which country you opened it in it will link successfully.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think most that are from Nigeria and don't have Paypal take help of others but that's quite tough to take help of others all the time

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As per my knowledge users from Nigeria cannot receive payments in PayPal but from months or years I'm seeing many are receiving payments through PayPal and would like to know how is it possible?
Many people that are using PayPal to receive payment are using blackhat method in doing it. Though you can use PayPal to send money in Nigeria, but you have got to be technical in using it to receive money.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Many people that are using PayPal to receive payment are using blackhat method in doing it. Though you can use PayPal to send money in Nigeria, but you have got to be technical in using it to receive money.
what is blackhat and I am not even aware of it, would you mind sharing about it

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And that is why I don't have a PayPal account because I do not want to go through the stress of creating it in another way
But if you are not using it for any scam activities, you will be safe. Because my PayPal account is more than three years now and I have no issue

Back