How Users From Nigeria Use PayPal?

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
People is overhyped and there are so many other payment gateways that one could choose and are offering better services.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
This is what you need to do when you cannot use Paypal and the good thing most of the websites have started to pay through crypto so you still have many ways to get paid.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
While PayPal is not allowed to receive payment but only to send payment in Nigeria, yet some people are finding ways to use it for both receipt and transfer. How they are doing it is through blackhatmethods which cannot be disclosed here.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
I also heard that people in this country cannot use PayPal. I thought it is also the same thing in India. Regardless, I hope PayPal will change its role about this.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
When I used to receive money through Paypal, I used an exchanger who used to receive the funds for me and paid me the Naira equivalent to my Nigerian bank account.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
When I used to receive money through Paypal, I used an exchanger who used to receive the funds for me and paid me the Naira equivalent to my Nigerian bank account.
I once did that too but the exchanger really reduced my money so it was not encouraging. I just had to begin to use Binance pay

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I know of some persons who use a different ip address to open a working paypal for Nigerians. I dont know if people still do this though. But i dont use PayPal, no need stressing myself.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I know of some persons who use a different ip address to open a working paypal for Nigerians. I dont know if people still do this though. But i dont use PayPal, no need stressing myself.
I think some people who are outside Nigeria help Nigerian to create a PayPal account then we will be able to access it

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
I don't know but PayPal is not available in a lot of counties but some people still can access to PayPal even if it's not available in their counto

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Yeah some people who are outside Nigeria do help other Nigerian to create a PayPal accountbut it must be a trusted person then one will be able to access it

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
There is a workaround but all you need is not to cheat anything, PayPal works worldwide and as a matter of fact, PayPal is not all that strict with the bank card that you use for withdrawals. So for those without the send feature then you are going to have to register a business in a country with fewer tax laws like some selected African countries and part of the U.A.E. like DUBAI. But please do not register a business in the US or UK, those guys will follow you until you pay rax.

With your registered international small business it is easy to have the send and receive feature even if you are not in that same particular country. Just do not use a VPN. Let people know that you are in another country.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
Yeah some people who are outside Nigeria do help other Nigerian to create a PayPal accountbut it must be a trusted person then one will be able to access it
That is what people have been doing and they are able to have their own PayPal account . Some are even using international numbers to register.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
That is what people have been doing and they are able to have their own PayPal account . Some are even using international numbers to register.
But the IP address used to access the PayPal site would still be Nigerian. I am lost as to how all this works.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I think it has really been made very possible for the Nigerians to use the PayPal by the peer to peer method with other people from different countries and sending them to the bank accounts.

Back