I am no more a complete stranger here.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With the recent changes in the site I am.a.bit slower now because business topic is closed.
Yes, it is being closed for now. I guess there are quite a lot of threads there. In fact many of them are still unanswered. It would be good if people got into active discussions on the topics that are already posted than to post new ones for some time . I think the admin here to trying to do that.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Yes, it is being closed for now. I guess there are quite a lot of threads there. In fact many of them are still unanswered. It would be good if people got into active discussions on the topics that are already posted than to post new ones for some time . I think the admin here to trying to do that.
Well, Yes and no. The topics within that board needs to be sorted to the new boards. There are probably 500-1000 threads that belong in the new boards created, and allowing more topics to be made there, makes it more difficult to sort the topics to the new boards,

But yes I do agree regarding the threads that can be answered. Regardless of new topics being allowed specifically in that board, you still have 5000 threads that can be replied to.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, Yes and no. The topics within that board needs to be sorted to the new boards. There are probably 500-1000 threads that belong in the new boards created, and allowing more topics to be made there, makes it more difficult to sort the topics to the new boards,

But yes I do agree regarding the threads that can be answered. Regardless of new topics being allowed specifically in that board, you still have 5000 threads that can be replied to.
Oh! I see.. Thank you for your clarification. I was under the impression that it's over flooded with threads and not each one is getting the response and attention. I hope that the sorting work is done soon and users get back the opportunity to make more new threads in Business chat.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.298
When does a person move up to the next level? Does it go by posts or replys or both?
I think you need to be consistent in your posting here. If you can reach 100 posts that include your post replies and your post thread. Try to do it to reach the notable status and try to reach 500 messages, you will be updated to a well-known status up to Very Familiar if reached 1000 plus messages.

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,
I was bit excited when I came to the site this morning. My status has changed from Complete Stranger to Unfamiliar. Well, that shows that I have reached a certain milestone in my activities here. That's encouraging. I hope to see it change soon to the next as I get more active and interactive here. Felt like an accomplishment and wanted to share with fellow users here.
I am enjoying the site and it has become one of my daily sites to visit.
I'm so happy today because my status has changed from complete stranger to unfamiliar. I enjoyed this site so much.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm so happy today because my status has changed from complete stranger to unfamiliar. I enjoyed this site so much.
Congratulations!! That's a great news and I am sure that you must be feeling good about it. It seems like an accomplishment, like some sort of promotions at work. It feels like acknowledgement and reward for our activities here.

Back