I am no more a complete stranger here.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.023
Whereas I didn't post much here today as I am bored of writing on the threads now. I don't know what's going on as I am losing interest here. I was active on mylot for a few minutes and slept the whole day.🤔

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am feeling a bit better with my flu today. Hopefully I can be a bit more active in the online space today. Nothing much to do as I am sick and I will be welcoming new year staying indoors and enjoying some hot soups. They feel good with the flu symptoms. I will be active here and on other forums to stay engaged and distracted along with taking good rest.
Hopefully I am able to make few posts here and get updated from Unfamiliar to other level.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,
I was bit excited when I came to the site this morning. My status has changed from Complete Stranger to Unfamiliar. Well, that shows that I have reached a certain milestone in my activities here. That's encouraging. I hope to see it change soon to the next as I get more active and interactive here. Felt like an accomplishment and wanted to share with fellow users here.
I am enjoying the site and it has become one of my daily sites to visit.
That's good to know... Am now beginning to like the site too. I am still a complete stranger and wish to move up.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's good to know... Am now beginning to like the site too. I am still a complete stranger and wish to move up.
It will happen eventually. You just need to be regular here and keep contributing. I too like this site. Wish I could spend more time here.
Congratulations go onward to the next level my friend. Be consistent in your visits here to get updates and increase your earnings.
Thank you. That's encouraging. I am being regular here. I wish I had more time at hand to be here.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Am now unfamiliar too.
Yay! That's an accomplishment and does feel good. Congratulations!!
My warmest congratulations to @arunima for reaching this significant achievement. I hope to see you reach many more milestones in the future.
Thank you so much for those kind encouraging words. I wish I had more time to be here. I absolutely love this site. After the vacation got over, I am back to work and my time for online activities is reduced. But I make sure that I come here regularly and spend some time here.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is true, I myself didn't expect to move up in a month's time.
Time is not the deciding factor here. It is totally dependent on your active participation. The more active you are, the faster you would get upgraded to the next level. Our level upgradation is based on the number of messages that we have posted here.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Time is not the deciding factor here. It is totally dependent on your active participation. The more active you are, the faster you would get upgraded to the next level. Our level upgradation is based on the number of messages that we have posted here.
What I wanted to say that I didn't expect to move up in a month's time considering that I don't spend so much time during weekdays here. It goes to say that I could have participated actively without me noticing it.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What I wanted to say that I didn't expect to move up in a month's time considering that I don't spend so much time during weekdays here. It goes to say that I could have participated actively without me noticing it.
Oh! I get it. Actually this site is interesting.. Once you start enjoying a site, you don't realise that you have been so actively involved..it comes so effortlessly.

Back