I think Sweatcoin app corroborates with scam apps

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I downloaded sweatcoin because it counts my steps however I noticed it doesn't count my steps properly and it was the main reason why I downloaded the app
Thank you for the information. If so, there will be no more reasons for us to download the sweatcoin application. It only fills space on the cellphone, and wasting internet package.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have had sweatcoin for a few months then deleted it but someone said that you can trade sweatcoin for crypto so I reinstalled it. I asked them how this was possible and they never responded. I used some of my sweatcoin for the giftcard contests they have but I don't think I will ever win so I might just uninstall it again. Thanks for the feedback all.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
I had it installed using your referral link. Thanks for letting me know so that I Will not take this app seriously, though it can be helpful with monitor one's steps daily. There are features there that cannot be accessed because zi am.not using I phone. That's a good and timely update on the apps. Thanks again.
I have not yet deleted the app because of the sweatco currency. I have tried cryptocurrency via sweatcoin .I am planning to transfer it . What coin app could you recommend? Do you know how to transfer it?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not yet deleted the app because of the sweatco currency. I have tried cryptocurrency via sweatcoin .I am planning to transfer it . What coin app could you recommend? Do you know how to transfer it?
When I. got paid in BCH by noise cash, I had no. problem transferring it to my fiat via coinsph. I am not so. familiar with other wallets.. Actually I have earned a few thousand satoshis in coinpayu which I transferred to faucet pay which is still there until now lol. I am still figuring out how to move to fiat via coins ph again

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
When I. got paid in BCH by noise cash, I had no. problem transferring it to my fiat via coinsph. I am not so. familiar with other wallets.. Actually I have earned a few thousand satoshis in coinpayu which I transferred to faucet pay which is still there until now lol. I am still figuring out how to move to fiat via coins ph again
I do not have an account of Fiat and it is not the one recommended to convert sweatcoin to USD. I want to have an account n this because of my Free Litecoin betting and B.T.C. Games which I joined.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not have an account of Fiat and it is not the one recommended to convert sweatcoin to USD. I want to have an account n this because of my Free Litecoin betting and B.T.C. Games which I joined.
You can withdraw your BTC and transfer to Gcash. Your local currency is your Fiat it's in Phil.. Peso.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
You can withdraw your BTC and transfer to Gcash. Your local currency is your Fiat it's in Phil.. Peso.
Okay, but do not forget the word count, you won't get paid if write below 30 words. As of this moment, I do not have et the GCash card, I already have an account on this but no card yet. Dunno where to buy this at this moment

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Okay, but do not forget the word count, you won't get paid if write below 30 words. As of this moment, I do not have et the GCash card, I already have an account on this but no card yet. Dunno where to buy this at this moment
No need for you to get a physical g cash card because you can use the apps. I have been using my g cash e wallet alone without a card.. I was able to withdraw from B. C. Game and I transferred to G cash...Just do the 2FA authentication. Hehe actually i cannot log in to BC game now because I have forgotten my 2FA and still trying to figure out what I did before hehhe.. Dealing with. crypto is sometimes hit and miss lol...

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Reading here about the terrible experiences people are having is so heartbreaking,i have read some wonderful reviews about sweatcoins only that i have not been able to have a high reward from the app yet.i a, earning slowly there and hoping to grow my portfolio.

From my understanding i have come to realize that if you want to have a good eperience from such an app then you must have active members that are earning from there.The more the active refferals or downliners then the more your earnings.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
I am not so sure if I can manage it without a GCash Card, but I will try it during summer vacation starting from July up to 2nd week of August. I have ample time to rampage the web.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not so sure if I can manage it without a GCash Card, but I will try it during summer vacation starting from July up to 2nd week of August. I have ample time to rampage the web.
Yes, you can have all the free time during vacation. I think G cash cards are being linked to debit cards issued. by some banks. I have no idea what's the advantages of having a physical card compared with the apps on e. wallet.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
Yes, you can have all the free time during vacation. I think G cash cards are being linked to debit cards issued. by some banks. I have no idea what's the advantages of having a physical card compared with the apps on e. wallet.
For sure, I can have all the updates during my summer vacation. I have to work it out to be able to encash my money from PayPal.My money is accumulated there in my PayPal account.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
That was a very good decision to delete the app. This time, I seldom use the app and they keep on messaging me. They are just using my time entertaining the offers for their own benefit because they are paid by them.

Back