I won the contest at Speak Chat Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
LOL I think you are mistaking the beer money forum with this new speak chat forum, and Starmix won the contest on Speak chat and not on the beer money forum, I need to buy more tickers for raffle too

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
LOL I think you are mistaking the beer money forum with this new speak chat forum, and Starmix won the contest on Speak chat and not on the beer money forum, I need to buy more tickers for raffle too
I mean that i won in BMF raffle, and on the other hand I saw how the admin paid 18 usd in PayPal to members of the forum to stay active (Speakchatforum), it has nothing to do with contests, it is difficult to put everything in a comment, that's why it seems that I got confused

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Yes
I won the BMF raffle, that is, the contest of 100k BMF ($100) that are divided between 5 winning users, I contributed 95 tickets ($0.95) and won $ 20 since I was victorious, so the real profit is $ 19.05, on the other hand I am not very participatory in that forum, but I saw in Forumcoin some payments of $ 18 from the admin to some users, For what you're paying I guess, i am talking about Speakchatforum
Yes, the admin there paid the members but sad to say I'm denied of my payment request. It's been a week now that I requested my pay there on SCF forum but until today my request not heard despite I am the top poster there twice. Starting this day, I stop doing activities on that site. It's useless.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
It is good to see people winning some incentives on forums. And it is always nice to win no matter how little it may seem. I am waiting for the day I would also win a contest on a forum.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
I am also disappointed to see this happening with you as you said you are the top poster and have won the contest too so they should have given you some respect

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Yes

Yes, the admin there paid the members but sad to say I'm denied of my payment request. It's been a week now that I requested my pay there on SCF forum but until today my request not heard despite I am the top poster there twice. Starting this day, I stop doing activities on that site. It's useless.
I just checked, and you are the most active member of the forum, and you are not a spammer or anything, as it may be that you were not paid, I do not understand.
It is good to see people winning some incentives on forums. And it is always nice to win no matter how little it may seem. I am waiting for the day I would also win a contest on a forum.
Yes, I hope to win more contests, it would be very good, I hope you also win it, at any time you will, you'll see

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
Yes

I had my reservations about that site. Has he stated any reason he has refused to effect your payment? That is not looking nice at all. Am I being happy I did not join the site? I am waiting to see what comes out of this your saga.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I
I just checked, and you are the most active member of the forum, and you are not a spammer or anything, as it may be that you were not paid, I do not understand.

Yes, I hope to win more contests, it would be very good, I hope you also win it, at any time you will, you'll see
I also do not understand why the site owner of Speak Chat Forum refuses to pay me. If the reason is my PayPal address but why is it that he was able to send my winning money right to my PayPal? I better stop working there. It's stressing to ask a pay it should be automatic like RIF.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I am still trying to grasp what is going on here. The owner of the site also sent me an invite but I didn't even join the site. I had negotiated with him to be paying me the first installment after two weeks of being active and the second installment after the final two weeks of which he agreed. I didn't eventually join because of time. But this news here is disheartening.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
I think you should give them some more time and ask admin privately again to see what they reply and if they pay you and can make them aware that you'll leave the website if not paid for the pending payment.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I think you should give them some more time and ask admin privately again to see what they reply and if they pay you and can make them aware that you'll leave the website if not paid for the pending payment.
Maybe that is the best thing to do.. But @Starmix has already stated that she sent a message to the admin and there was no response from him. Let's all give him the benefit of doubt.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
My point of view is she already got $60 from the website although it's because she won the contest but still it's motivating to see the website paying and they may pay her the pending payment.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
My point of view is she already got $60 from the website although it's because she won the contest but still it's motivating to see the website paying and they may pay her the pending payment.
Let's just hope so. She even has tried for that forum and it would be very ungrateful for her to be treated that way. She has even had so many refferalls to that forum.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
Thanks for agreeing and this is why I didn't joined the website but I came to know of users gerund getting paid from it so it's not sure for how long they will pay

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I

I also do not understand why the site owner of Speak Chat Forum refuses to pay me. If the reason is my PayPal address but why is it that he was able to send my winning money right to my PayPal? I better stop working there. It's stressing to ask a pay it should be automatic like RIF.
Honestly, if they do not respond to your messages and do not listen to you, it does not make sense to continue wasting your time there, simply focus on where you are respected and valued, nothing more.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
@riberet19 ,fortunately the site owner sent the payment this morning thru my PayPal. I don't know what drives him to give me unfair treatment when I helped him boosts his site once dead. Others after claiming their pay, they immediately received it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
@riberet19 ,fortunately the site owner sent the payment this morning thru my PayPal. I don't know what drives him to give me unfair treatment when I helped him boosts his site once dead. Others after claiming their pay, they immediately received it.
Congratulations for being the winner of the contest, I think the prize is quite a lot. I want to win the contest, but this is not easy, because at the end of the contest there is a voting process. I am pessimistic there, I have no sympathizers. LOL How do you get paid for your June salary there?

Back