I won the contest at Speak Chat Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
The vote was not country based but we voted for the activity and friendship. I voted for you but I am not from the Philippines. I am glad to know that you won the contest.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I can totally understand how you feel, how about now? Have you been paid? For my case if he had just been straight about the whole thing, on my own i might even decide to post there on my spare time without asking for pay, not him raising my hopes up and me working hard there, only to tell me he never made such deal with me.
Your posts there are so many worth for good pay. Yes, I was paid the other day after my 6th message. I deserved to be paid. I have been the top poster there up to this time. I am so sure if I leave that site, it will start to collapse. Please, I cannot recall the deal denied by the site owner at SCF. What was that deal about?

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.688
Your posts there are so many worth for good pay. Yes, I was paid the other day after my 6th message. I deserved to be paid. I have been the top poster there up to this time. I am so sure if I leave that site, it will start to collapse. Please, I cannot recall the deal denied by the site owner at SCF. What was that deal about?
Yea i really posted a lot there. When he first messaged me here on referral index about the forum, he told me he would be paying with paypal, i rejected the offer and told him i can't access PayPal, then he asked if i had another payment method i could use. I told him crypto, Litecoin to be exact and he told me there was no problem with that, that when the time comes i can send him my wallet address. This was what actually gave me the confidence to post there. It was weeks later after i had been active on the site i came across a post on forumcoin where someone said they only pay through PayPal. This got me worried so i wanted to message him, only for me to find out the conversation we had here on referral index no longer exist. This was even the reason i created a thread on the members affairs section, asking about how the conversation option works here on the forum. The painful part was that i did not screenshot the conversation back then. So i had to message him on speak chat forum directly, only for Him to tell me he pays only with PayPal, and that he never made any agreement of sort with me. Since i had no proof i just had to drop the matter there and then, but i immediately stopped working there.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Yea i really posted a lot there. When he first messaged me here on referral index about the forum, he told me he would be paying with paypal, i rejected the offer and told him i can't access PayPal, then he asked if i had another payment method i could use. I told him crypto, Litecoin to be exact and he told me there was no problem with that, that when the time comes i can send him my wallet address. This was what actually gave me the confidence to post there. It was weeks later after i had been active on the site i came across a post on forumcoin where someone said they only pay through PayPal. This got me worried so i wanted to message him, only for me to find out the conversation we had here on referral index no longer exist. This was even the reason i created a thread on the members affairs section, asking about how the conversation option works here on the forum. The painful part was that i did not screenshot the conversation back then. So i had to message him on speak chat forum directly, only for Him to tell me he pays only with PayPal, and that he never made any agreement of sort with me. Since i had no proof i just had to drop the matter there and then, but i immediately stopped working there.
I am so sorry to hear about his lies and arrogance. I am now worried because Magnu signed up there using my link and I do not know that it is only PayPal as the mode of payment. It is also hard to negotiate with that person because he is not always available. I will tell @Magnus2022 about this confirmation from you that SCF only pays thru PP.šŸ˜­

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.688
I am so sorry to hear about his lies and arrogance. I am now worried because Magnu signed up there using my link and I do not know that it is only PayPal as the mode of payment. It is also hard to negotiate with that person because he is not always available. I will tell @Magnus2022 about this confirmation from you that SCF only pays thru PP.šŸ˜­
Oh oh, yes he is usually not around most times, and majority of the times he just ignores messages. Anyways lets see how things goes though. Thanks though, and congratulations once again for winning.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Oh oh, yes he is usually not around most times, and majority of the times he just ignores messages. Anyways lets see how things goes though. Thanks though, and congratulations once again for winning.
By the way, message him again to pay you. By the way, can you not create a pay pal address? Why is it @cherry123 has Paypal address? I am so worried now of @Magnus2022. I will alarm him. He might start posting there now.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.688
By the way, message him again to pay you. By the way, can you not create a pay pal address? Why is it @cherry123 has Paypal address? I am so worried now of @Magnus2022. I will alarm him. He might start posting there now.
Yes i have also noticed that some persons here in my country make use of PayPal. I think they make use of vpn or there about. Or maybe i should find out from @cherry123 how he did it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Yes i have also noticed that some persons here in my country make use of PayPal. I think they make use of vpn or there about. Or maybe i should find out from @cherry123 how he did it.
Okay, try to ask @cherry123 so that I can also tell @Magnus2022. I hope you find justice to your unpaid posts. It was unethical on the art of the owner in the manner he responded to you, so unprofessional.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Congratulations on winning the contest. I do not want to ruin your happiness by fining you but this kind of personal achievement post is suited for members affairs section. The section where you created this topic is only for gett paid to programs.

Back