AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Thank you so much, my friend. I kept on messaging the site owner telling him that never had he sent me the pay. Perhaps he checked well my pp address or was an intentional one just to tease me. It is okay now and @cherry123, thank you, my friend, I love you friend met across the web.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
But you were paid after you requested matter of hours. In my case I don't know why it took one week to wait and after I did 6 messages to the site owner. He might have many problems.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
I know even though I am not part of this website and as per my assumptions this website may not survive if they don't change the earning pattern because paying $18 is not easy

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I know even though I am not part of this website and as per my assumptions this website may not survive if they don't change the earning pattern because paying $18 is not easy
I pity the site owner actually. But it's he who told the pay is 18 dollars and may avail it if do posting at east a minimum of 4 daily which is so easy for me and others. Plus there's no word count.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
@riberet19 ,fortunately the site owner sent the payment this morning thru my PayPal. I don't know what drives him to give me unfair treatment when I helped him boosts his site once dead. Others after claiming their pay, they immediately received it.
I understand, so you already collected your money, I'm glad then, I guess there could be some kind of error or the admin was busy, or something else, the thing is that you received the payment, it is assumed that every month they pay that amount if you stay active?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I understand, so you already collected your money, I'm glad then, I guess there could be some kind of error or the admin was busy, or something else, the thing is that you received the payment, it is assumed that every month they pay that amount if you stay active?
I am so grateful to the site owner for hearing my request. You can start to be active there too starting today at least minimum of 4 posts , reply post or post thread. I feel relieved.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
I know it's not easy but maybe he has something planned and he may soon start earning revenue and have ads so that will help him earn and can help him pay

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I am so grateful to the site owner for hearing my request. You can start to be active there too starting today at least minimum of 4 posts , reply post or post thread. I feel relieved.
If I stay active doing a few posts (4 or more posts) will I get my payment in 1 month? I will consider it if so, thanks for the information :)

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
If I stay active doing a few posts (4 or more posts) will I get my payment in 1 month? I will consider it if so, thanks for the information :)
Yes, that's what people are doing there active daily for some minutes just pop up every now and then to answer posts and may write your post thread. At the end of the month or first day of the second month you claim for your pay by messaging the site owner.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Yes, I will get going and start posting again in the speackchat forum, although sometimes I forget about its existence, but I will try it, thanks again for the information.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
I checked the website out and there are a few users from RIF and from forum coin so it looks like a familiar place and have users from offtopicz too so that's also good

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
But you were paid after you requested matter of hours. In my case I don't know why it took one week to wait and after I did 6 messages to the site owner. He might have many problems.
I requested payment on the 3rd, and only got payment on the 5th. As I told you yesterday, maybe BradP is having problems so he doesn't focus on managing his site. He also very rarely came to the site.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.611
Congratulations on receiving your payment. I just signed up last night, and I'm hoping to get compensated for being active on the website as well. I received a mail about a forum website, but I'm not sure if it came from the owner of Speak Chat Forum.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Congratulations on receiving your payment. I just signed up last night, and I'm hoping to get compensated for being active on the website as well. I received a mail about a forum website, but I'm not sure if it came from the owner of Speak Chat Forum.
It might come from the site owner. I hope to see you there when I happen to pop up. You need to write posts at least 4 minimum daily. But if you want to write more it's all up to you. There's contest there monthly.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I am also a member of Speak Chat Forum. I registered May 29 2023. And the site owner and his moderators organized a contest showing on how members are happy with what they're doing embedded with images , and I joined and won. The contest ruled out month of June and ended this day the announcement of winners. The prize is $60šŸ˜Š.
I cannot believe that I'll be voted considering the only contestant from my beloved Philippines and there are only 3 of us from Philippines members there at SCF.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. And thank you so much @Brad P, the site owner. More Power to you and SCF. View attachment 2156
Am always proud of you. Congratulations! But I wonder how you manage your time and schedule! How you are able to work on some many forums without getting bored and stressed out. Please send me the link of the forum, it seems to be legitimate.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Am always proud of you. Congratulations! But I wonder how you manage your time and schedule! How you are able to work on some many forums without getting bored and stressed out. Please send me the link of the forum, it seems to be legitimate.
I can still mange my time because thee contest like that I only spend my free days, Saturdays and Sundays and it isn't also hard. I will send you my referral link in the mail box. There is a monthly contest there and you may join this month.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
@eldavis sorry to hear about your ordeal. You're not alone in this treachery. Yes, I won the contest and was paid hours after the declaration of winners but it's so sad for one week I requested my June payment but until now I am not paid of the promise $18, whereas others already enjoyed receiving their pay twice already. I messaged the site owner OF SCF but he never replied to explain, so the implication is he won't pay me. I am a two time Top Poster there but request ignored. So starting this day I told myself not to stop doing activities there. It's distressing and stressing and @AruneBend ,thank you dear.
I can totally understand how you feel, how about now? Have you been paid? For my case if he had just been straight about the whole thing, on my own i might even decide to post there on my spare time without asking for pay, not him raising my hopes up and me working hard there, only to tell me he never made such deal with me.

Back