Investing Vs. Starting Your Own Business

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
When you invest, you are basically investing in someone else's business, they will work hard for the business all the while you make money. When you start your own business, you will have to work hard to make money and not all businesses can be successful. Interestingly, you can make more money from your business compared to investing.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Starting your own business is also a form of investment. but the chances of you making money from your own business is always higher than putting your money in someone's business.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.000
When we start business we use different strategies we use our skills we work hard so we have more ways to earn and earn more as compare to investing where nothing is required except to wait for the result.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you invest, you are basically investing in someone else's business, they will work hard for the business all the while you make money. When you start your own business, you will have to work hard to make money and not all businesses can be successful. Interestingly, you can make more money from your business compared to investing.
Starting your own business is the best in my own opinion, but remember you must be ready to put in the required work needed if you really want to make something meaningful from the business, irrespective of the nature of business

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Starting your own business is the best in my own opinion, but remember you must be ready to put in the required work needed if you really want to make something meaningful from the business, irrespective of the nature of business
Anybody who wants to build a business must be ready to put in a lot of work. You also need to be very consistent to be successful.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personal business is an investment. Investing in other people's business is still investing. The most important thing is to invest in businesses that will brings returns. Whether it is your business or other people's business doesn't matter.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer to start my own business offline which I am having now the milk tea business, soon I'll open an online Fashion Boutique.
Good point. It is good to start own business if you have the means and passion. But where what you have is not sufficient, then you can start by investing.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
I personally think that it is best to create my own business. Being an investor is not for me. I would like to make my own business progressive or be prosperous while being operated.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.680
Raw Dex
$0.098
I think one can do both. You can start and run your own business. If managed properly, you gain profits from your business. While you are running your business, you many also invest in stocks of other companies. If you select the right stocks, you get a good return on your investment.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
The two actually goes together. When you startup your personal business it can still be seen as you making an investment. You could also startup your business and invest in other things as well.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
There are always the benefits and setbacks for Investments in the business whether yours or somebody's. investment in someone's business can save you time and money spent on the running and operation of the business.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The two actually goes together. When you startup your personal business it can still be seen as you making an investment. You could also startup your business and invest in other things as well.
Probably, starting your own business is also investment. That is why it is always needed for you to have some capital when you want to go into any business.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
In this trying times starting your own business can be very possible but running and operating a very successful business is not that easy. That's why the point of making investments in other people's businesses that have already been established and making good profits comes in.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
starting your own business is also a form of investment. If you want to go into a business you must have enough money to invest in some certain things.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
For me I would go for the starting of my own business. With my business I would be known the ins and outs of the business and it can be so easy for me to succeed in it since it's something that I am passionate about. Unlike the investment that I may not have knowledge about it and required to learn about it first before I can earn anything.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
There are times when it is better to invest especially when you do not have enough time to run your business

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are times when it is better to invest especially when you do not have enough time to run your business
Well, if you do not have enough capital to finance your own business investing in other people's business is the best option. When you realise profit you can use it to begin your own business.

Back