Investing Vs. Starting Your Own Business

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
All in all in this trying times whereby the starting and running of your own business can be so daring, I would prefer investing in the other people's business as they are responsible to work harder on their businesses and earning my interest hustles free in the process.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Well, if you do not have enough capital to finance your own business investing in other people's business is the best option. When you realise profit you can use it to begin your own business.
You can invest in other people's business and also make decent money depending on the type of business you want to invest on.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Well starting your own bussness is more pricy and you can always fail meanwhile investing doesn't require that much money however bussness might be much more profitable than investing

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can invest in other people's business and also make decent money depending on the type of business you want to invest on.
of course there are some small startups you can invest your money on that and continue to make profit from it for a long time. This is if you're not interested in starting your own business.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, it is a good idea to try both. You can invest in someone else's business and you can also start your own business. Both ways can be very profitable for you.
I buy into your perspective. Investing in someone else's business and starting your own simultaneously is a good idea. This is because the person can make profit and you will get some part of it and you can also make money from your own business. That means more sources of income.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that investing is necessary for starting a business because without enough funds it's really hard to get in a business
A wise man said that if you want to raise capital invest and if you want to grow money go into business

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I think for you to try both of the ventures, you need an adequate amount of capital that would cater for the investment in the other person's investment and the capital required to invest in your own business.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I buy into your perspective. Investing in someone else's business and starting your own simultaneously is a good idea. This is because the person can make profit and you will get some part of it and you can also make money from your own business. That means more sources of income.
I agree with you. If it is possible, we should do both. We can invest and start our own business as well. Both ways are profitable. It is very important to have as many sources of income as possible.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I think you can too be successful in your own business if you can be ready to be hardworking, persistence and perseverance. You can be able to achieve great success in business when you can be so deligently in serving the customers wholeheartedly.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I think this depends a lot on the individual but although I like to invest, I am more attracted to the fact of opening your own business with it you can generate a decent income with which to also reinvest in your business or invest outside of it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you. If it is possible, we should do both. We can invest and start our own business as well. Both ways are profitable. It is very important to have as many sources of income as possible.
i always try to have multiple sources of income. Starting a business and investing simultaneously is very beneficial on the long run.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
i always try to have multiple sources of income. Starting a business and investing simultaneously is very beneficial on the long run.
You are right. It is important to have as many sources of income as possible. As far as I am concerned, I like both. I find investing and starting my own business very interesting ways to earn some money.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right. It is important to have as many sources of income as possible. As far as I am concerned, I like both. I find investing and starting my own business very interesting ways to earn some money.
Definitely, having multiple sources of income is very important for anyone that wants to achieve financial freedom.
It is also what I try to do.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Definitely, having multiple sources of income is very important for anyone that wants to achieve financial freedom.
It is also what I try to do.
Yes, financial freedom and independence are essential. If you have money, you do not have so much stress and you can make plans for the future. So, having multiple sources of income is necessary.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, financial freedom and independence are essential. If you have money, you do not have so much stress and you can make plans for the future. So, having multiple sources of income is necessary.
Exactly, that is why it is always important to learn several things. when you have many skills you will have better chances of creating multiple streams of income for yourself.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing is easier and less responsible. Also, if a good project is chosen, it is less risky, but if you are sure about your business, you can invest in your business and get all the profits.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Exactly, that is why it is always important to learn several things. when you have many skills you will have better chances of creating multiple streams of income for yourself.
I absolutely agree with you. It is highly important to learn as many things as possible because, in this way, you will have more earning opportunities and of course, several income sources.

Back