Investing Vs. Starting Your Own Business

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I absolutely agree with you. It is highly important to learn as many things as possible because, in this way, you will have more earning opportunities and of course, several income sources.
Yeah, that's exactly what I try to do and it is already helping me. I'm always open to every kind of opportunity that will be profitable.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, that's exactly what I try to do and it is already helping me. I'm always open to every kind of opportunity that will be profitable.
Yes, it is nice to be open to every kind of opportunity that will be profitable for us. We must be positive and try to learn new things. Only in this way, we will succeed in making a good income online.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
The thing is that investing is working on another business though you might still gsin but the owner gains better but your business you run it and have it to yourself

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is nice to be open to every kind of opportunity that will be profitable for us. We must be positive and try to learn new things. Only in this way, we will succeed in making a good income online.
Definitely, I'm the kind of person who always says yes to many opportunities. You may not know the one that will be very much favorable to you.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Definitely, I'm the kind of person who always says yes to many opportunities. You may not know the one that will be very much favorable to you.
This is very good. It is so important to be positive and open to many opportunities, otherwise, you will never know which opportunities are workable for you and which ones are not.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, being open to many opportunities is always important and necessary. This is because you may not know the one that will make you a millionaire.
I wish we could become millionaires one day, Chibson. It is not that I love money. Health and happiness are much more important to me in life. It is just that with this money, I would make the lives of the people I love much easier.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wish we could become millionaires one day, Chibson. It is not that I love money. Health and happiness are much more important to me in life. It is just that with this money, I would make the lives of the people I love much easier.
Becoming a millionaire is not a rocket science and I would become one surely in the future. Money is very essential for anyone that wants to live a very good life. Of course with money you can make the lives of others better and that is also a source of happiness.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Yes even you have your business It is so important to be positive and be open to many opportunities, this is why we need to adopt different means of making money

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely, anybody that wants to achieve some level of success must always be open to many opportunities. That is why successful business people around the world have many things they are doing.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Becoming a millionaire is not a rocket science and I would become one surely in the future. Money is very essential for anyone that wants to live a very good life. Of course with money you can make the lives of others better and that is also a source of happiness.
It is very important to be positive in life. Yes, why not? Of course, we can become millionaires one day. In this way, we will make our lives easier and make all people around us happy too. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very important to be positive in life. Yes, why not? Of course, we can become millionaires one day. In this way, we will make our lives easier and make all people around us happy too. :)
I like that!. Most of the time I feel very much saddened when I see who are people who do not have things to eat. it is one of the major reasons I want to have a lot of money so that I can help them.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I like that!. Most of the time I feel very much saddened when I see who are people who do not have things to eat. it is one of the major reasons I want to have a lot of money so that I can help them.
That's a very kind gesture and it is what each and every individual should have at the back of the their mind because it will make the world better.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is so nice to hear that you are a kind person and that you care about people in need. Unfortunately, there are so many people around the world who are very poor and need our help in order to survive. Dear Chibson, I hope that we will soon find the money to help these people.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
To manage a business we need time and energy, we must concentrate on growing the business so that it can run smoothly, if you are a worker, or you have other activities, of course it will be difficult to manage your time while doing business, it is better to invest.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is so nice to hear that you are a kind person and that you care about people in need. Unfortunately, there are so many people around the world who are very poor and need our help in order to survive. Dear Chibson, I hope that we will soon find the money to help these people.
Probably, we'll find it definitely. It can only take some period of time but I believe that one day we will probably be able to help people that are in need.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
For me I think starting your own business is more advisable than investing in other people's businesses. This is simply because you can have the full control for your business and manage to earn more than in the investment for the other person.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Probably, we'll find it definitely. It can only take some period of time but I believe that one day we will probably be able to help people that are in need.
Yes, I really believe that we will be able to help people in need soon. In my opinion, if someone has very good intentions and they are willing to help others, then God helps them to succeed in that.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I really believe that we will be able to help people in need soon. In my opinion, if someone has very good intentions and they are willing to help others, then God helps them to succeed in that.
That's true, having good intentions for other people helps you to grow in so many ways. I'm always the kind of person that thinks of other people almost all the time and I pray to have a lot of money to help them.

Back