Is credit good in business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
I think it depends on the situation and circumstance. If you are selling food and you have a certain neighbor so hungry, it will be inhuman of us if disallow the hungry neighbor to buy in credit. But if it always happens and no single payment is made, that neighbor needs discipline by refusing to purchase food on credit. For a big store, unless that customer already built good friendly relations, a good creditor, no reason to refuse, so it is case to case. What about your observation in your community?

Last edited:

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
Credit is a part of business but we must not make it practice because it may causes so many problems as some people when become habitual of credit they use this as a practice and they ask for credit again and again and finally our relationship with our customers going on declining trend.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Credit is not good in business but there are situations where we can not avoid no matter how we try. A business man must try to avoid selling his product on credit. Credit is sure way to liquidate a business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think it depends on the situation and circumstance. If you are selling food and you have a certain neighbor so hungry, it will be inhuman of us if disallow the hungry neighbor to buy in credit. But if it always happens and no single payment is made, that neighbor needs discipline by refusing to purchase food on credit. For a big sore, unless that customer already built good friendly relations, a good creditor, no reason to refuse, so it is case to case. What about your observation in your community?
Credit is not good in business. Let me talk about my community. A lot of people owe you money and tend not to pay back

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.215
Some people in my city love to use their credit cards without any limitations. I think it is a good business because they will be in terrible debt. For me, I never had one and not my option to have.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Some people in my city love to use their credit cards without any limitations. I think it is a good business because they will be in terrible debt. For me, I never had one and not my option to have.
I guess that the credit they mean here is debt. Some people buy goods on credit and at the end of the day, they won't pay up the money

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.740
Credit is good and useful to get more business but if you keep giving things on credit then it will be tough for you if you are unable to recover those funds

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
Credit is good and useful to get more business but if you keep giving things on credit then it will be tough for you if you are unable to recover those funds
Nah, what if the creditor is transient so goodbye money. It could be once only to observe.

Back