Is credit good in business?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are some business that if we give out credit, the business will fail especially with small business. Most big business do sell in credit and they are still doing well.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.015
The company will be forced to pay. They might have an emergency meeting with the board or ask help to a branch company of there is.
Post automatically merged:

There are some business that if we give out credit, the business will fail especially with small business. Most big business do sell in credit and they are still doing well.
It's a risk for small businesses. They better start small to avoid credit. Credit is good if well - managed.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.015
Many companies buy only on credit so we need to see if we like to make them our customer or can stick with cash payments
I was on credit customs when I was a new employee and the restaurant owner listed the amount each employee consumed. Every end of the end of every month I paid 1,500 pesos for lunch only hehehe, then when hepatitis B was spreading and contaminating fast, I brought my lunch to work, homecooked and the restaurant got only very few diners and creditors. The owner always received almost 85,000 pesos at the end of the month from the creditors. It is a very good business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.015
I a very angry at him and he's making me regret why I chose to lend him the money. I won't try that next time
The one who borrowed 80,000 pesos from me was my ex -f and he is now in Melbourne Australia as a manager at Mcdonald's and married now. He's a shameless thick face. Karma to him.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The one who borrowed 80,000 pesos from me was my ex -f and he is now in Melbourne Australia as a manager at Mcdonald's and married now. He's a shameless thick face. Karma to him.
Hahaha
Do you have any plan or any means of collecting back the money. That money is a huge amount. You must make sure that he pays it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I remember the boy but I do not remember the feeling anymore. What I feel is regret for trusting a human not worthy of my trust. . Karma awaits him.
I'm very sure that another day will come, he will need help but he won't be able to come to you because he broke the trust you have for him

Back