Is credit good in business?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
I feel credit is not good in business, one should avoid selling his/her product on credit. Everyone is not honest, not all people pay your money. But the truth is to grow the business you have to sell things on credit.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
Once in a while is okay. If there is prompt payment too, any business owner would give things out on credit.

There are some people I do refuse credit simply because of their history, no matter how desperate they seem to be.
There are people who do not pay us good in return for our kindness. There are so many of them wandering on the planet. Hoping they would find a decent job to have something on their plates.
Post automatically merged:

I feel credit is not good in business, one should avoid selling his/her product on credit. Everyone is not honest, not all people pay your money. But the truth is to grow the business you have to sell things on credit.
I agree with you, there should be a notice posted in the store for example CREDIT IS GOOOD BUT WE NEED CASH, therefore those who want to purchase on credit will back out.

Last edited:

Reynico

Complete Stranger
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to credit and business, the answer is yes. Credit can be a beneficial tool for businesses as it can provide access to capital that may otherwise be unavailable.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think it depends on the situation and circumstance. If you are selling food and you have a certain neighbor so hungry, it will be inhuman of us if disallow the hungry neighbor to buy in credit. But if it always happens and no single payment is made, that neighbor needs discipline by refusing to purchase food on credit. For a big sore, unless that customer already built good friendly relations, a good creditor, no reason to refuse, so it is case to case. What about your observation in your community?
I agree with you. It certainly depends on the situation. However, we must be very careful because some people may take advantage of our kindness.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If you can manage your business without borrowing, better manage your business . Credit can bring a lot of unnecessary distractions and lack of concentration.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
I agree with you. It certainly depends on the situation. However, we must be very careful because some people may take advantage of our kindness.
That's right and in fact, I was once a victim of this. Somebody purchased my stuff shoulder bag but until this day, no payment. It's almost 5 years. I can't reach the person who was once a friend of mine.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
That's right and in fact, I was once a victim of this. Somebody purchased my stuff shoulder bag but until this day, no payment. It's almost 5 years. I can't reach the person who was once a friend of mine.
When you sell on credit you should always expect bad debts because a lot of people wouldn't pay at the end of the day.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
It's what kn business there's good and bad debtor. But there are only few bad creditors. They're thinking there's no one to run to in case failed to pay.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, I am so sorry about that. We must be very careful.
I learned a lesson out of that bad experience.

Back