Is CryptoTab Profitable?

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's also a shame what's happening in your country, it's not much different from mine, it's the same in almost all the countries in southern Europe, but anyway, I guess we deserved it for being silent for so long.
Many Italians, whether workers or pensioners, have emigrated abroad. Workers in countries like Switzerland or Germany where the earnings are significantly most higher than here. While pensioners in places such Brazil, for example, where the cost of living is more or less a quarter than in Italy! However, I recently read an article that explained that under this aspect, unfortunately Italy and Spain have a similarity that is to say that the cost of living is disproportionate to the income of less well-off families!(n)

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Many Italians, whether workers or pensioners, have emigrated abroad. Workers in countries like Switzerland or Germany where the earnings are significantly most higher than here. While pensioners in places such Brazil, for example, where the cost of living is more or less a quarter than in Italy! However, I recently read an article that explained that under this aspect, unfortunately, Italy and Spain have a similarity that is to say that the cost of living is disproportionate to the income of less well-off families!(n)
Here in Spain, with the salaries we have, we can hardly save anything from what we have worked, that is why I ventured into online work and investments, to increase my income, I think Italy and Spain are too similar in economic, social, and political issues

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here in Spain, with the salaries we have, we can hardly save anything from what we have worked, that is why I ventured into online work and investments, to increase my income, I think Italy and Spain are too similar in economic, social, and political issues
Yes, I agree, although it seems to only be the two of us, that is you and me, of us talking about living badly in our European countries here! (n) The others users on these forums all seem to come from non-European Continents. However forgive me but to stay on topic, I don't think Crypto-Tab is the solution to our money gaps. Are you agree?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Yes, I agree, although it seems to only be the two of us, that is you and me, of us talking about living badly in our European countries here! (n) The others users on these forums all seem to come from non-European Continents. However forgive me but to stay on topic, I don't think Crypto-Tab is the solution to our money gaps. Are you agree?
Exactly, I don't use Cryptotab, it's miserable what you earn there, I work as a moderator in a few online forums, and I also write articles and other online activities which give me a decent profit along with my offline work, Cryptotab would only be worth it if you use the membership system with which you earn some more money, It's not worth wasting our time there honestly.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Indeed then it is as I imagined, but using Crypto Tab with a subscription is first necessary to pay a certain sum, which can be more or less high depending on the type of subscription. After that we must first start recovering what we have spent, before talking about net profit.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Indeed then it is as I imagined, but using Crypto Tab with a subscription is first necessary to pay a certain sum, which can be more or less high depending on the type of subscription. After that, we must first start recovering what we have spent, before talking about net profit.
Exactly, and the profit also depends largely on the behavior of Bitcoin in the stock market, we also have the factor that you must activate the miner every two hours, every time you do not activate it you will be losing money or rather, ceasing to make money, for example, you will not be able to activate the miner in your sleeping hours, You have to look at all the variables very well before investing in these programs.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly, and the profit also depends largely on the behavior of Bitcoin in the stock market, we also have the factor that you must activate the miner every two hours, every time you do not activate it you will be losing money or rather, ceasing to make money, for example, you will not be able to activate the miner in your sleeping hours, You have to look at all the variables very well before investing in these programs.
In fact, I'm agree with you, my friend. Anyway @oldbuddy said that every dollar "$" (in our case Euro "€") earned can be immediately invested. But in what way, excuse me?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In fact, I'm agree with you, my friend. Anyway @oldbuddy said that every dollar "$" (in our case Euro "€") earned can be immediately invested. But in what way, excuse me?
On FreeBitco.in you can buy FUN Tokens that pay up to 25% APR in Interest depending on how long you lock them. I just had 12,500 FUB Tokens mature and the money went straight to my working balance where I used enough of it to buy another 12,500 FUN Tokens locked for a year and the rest was left in my working balance where I could withdraw them any time.

Even better, in the last couple of months I leave those deposits in my CryptoTab NC Wallet and they compound much faster. Instead of waiting a year to collect, I only need to wait a couple of weeks. between payments. The example screenshot in my signature shows what can happen in a couple of weeks, but it grows faster and faster every time it happens.

Last edited:

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
On FreeBitco.in you can buy FUN Tokens that pay up to 25% APR in Interest depending on how long you lock them. I just had 12,500 FUB Tokens mature and the money went straight to my working balance where I used enough of it to buy another 12,500 FUN Tokens locked for a year and the rest was left in my working balance where I could withdraw them any time.

Even better, in the last couple of months I leave those deposits in my CryptoTab NC Wallet and they compound much faster. Instead of waiting a year to collect, I only need to wait a couple of weeks. between payments. The example screenshot in my signature shows what can happen in a couple of weeks, but it grows faster and faster every time it happens.
My dearest @oldbuddy friend, you almost convinced me to use your "beloved" CryptoTab browser. So to come to your advantage, you can send me your referral link of that web browser in PVT, so I will work there below you.
Thank you.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My dearest @oldbuddy friend, you almost convinced me to use your "beloved" CryptoTab browser. So to come to your advantage, you can send me your referral link of that web browser in PVT, so I will work there below you.
Thank you.
Thank you Alberello, but you won't need to wait if you click my signature below and look on that website for my referral banner.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you Alberello, but you won't need to wait if you click my signature below and look on that website for my referral banner.
Wow, so you created your own web page called ohyesyoucan.club from I can see here, my compliments (y) (y)
Anyway olease if t I ask you: once CryptoTab browser is installed, can I still switch to go back to Google Chrome? As you know, Windows allows we to keep only one as default.
Thank you.

Back