Is frozen turkey business allowed?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Probably, in this part of the world the number of people who are into poultry farming is higher than Turkey farming. This is because the demand for poultry products are higher.
Hmm... But users here mention that there is demand for turkey meat and a ban is not helping. As people get it smuggled and sell at high price.
In my country, there is high demand of poultry but not turkey. Turkey farming is a bit expensive than poultry farming.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hmm... But users here mention that there is demand for turkey meat and a ban is not helping. As people get it smuggled and sell at high price.
In my country, there is high demand of poultry but not turkey. Turkey farming is a bit expensive than poultry farming.
There is no ban for turkey in this part of the world. People naturally love poultry products more than turkey.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
There is no ban for turkey in this part of the world. People naturally love poultry products more than turkey.
It's good to know that there is no ban in your country.
This thread has been started by the user who is facing this ban by government in his place. And how all this has caused inconvenience to people who like turkey and also how they are smuggling it. It seems that they have a good demand for turkey.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
You are right good both of them are white meat even my doctor recommended and say same that they are more healthy Though expensive but they are better than red meats

It is actually the reason why a lot of people patronize buying those kind of meat because it is more healthy for their consumption when compared to eating red meat.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't see any problem doing business of frozen turkey as long as there is a need or demand to it in a particular country and it could not imposed any harm to people who will eat or consume it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's good to know that there is no ban in your country.
This thread has been started by the user who is facing this ban by government in his place. And how all this has caused inconvenience to people who like turkey and also how they are smuggling it. It seems that they have a good demand for turkey.
Well, Our country is actually large and a ban in some places may not affect other places. Where I stay, nobody has ever put any restriction on the business.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Well, Our country is actually large and a ban in some places may not affect other places. Where I stay, nobody has ever put any restriction on the business.
I can't see your location in your profile. So, I am not sure of your country. In our country India', there is a federal government rule. Certain states have banned alcohol and such things. But that doesn't work. People go for smuggling from other states across the border. They always find an illegal way to do it.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

I think some years ago turkey importation was banned but now I don't think that it's banned anymore because I have been seeing a lot of people in the line of business and they are not being harassed by the government.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can't see your location in your profile. So, I am not sure of your country. In our country India', there is a federal government rule. Certain states have banned alcohol and such things. But that doesn't work. People go for smuggling from other states across the border. They always find an illegal way to do it.
The government can actually not be able to stop some certain things. Trying to ban some things like alcohol will not be effective because it is a billion dollar business across the globe.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
The government can actually not be able to stop some certain things. Trying to ban some things like alcohol will not be effective because it is a billion dollar business across the globe.
You are right. Banning does not solve any issues if the thing that is banned is in demand and is business for many. People will find illegal and unethical ways to do the business. And so, it would create more problems.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right. Banning does not solve any issues if the thing that is banned is in demand and is business for many. People will find illegal and unethical ways to do the business. And so, it would create more problems.
Yeah, I think the government can capitalise on such things to create more job opportunities for people. But it should be highly regulated.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yeah, I think the government can capitalise on such things to create more job opportunities for people. But it should be highly regulated.
Some government banned the importation of turkey into their country because they want the local farms to develop and make profit quickly.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Totally agree. This kind of demand can be seen as an opportunity to encourage new businesses and generate more employment. For the beginning, government can have regulated import. Meanwhile, they can help and encourage local farmers to rear turkeys too along with poultry.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some government banned the importation of turkey into their country because they want the local farms to develop and make profit quickly.
That is a different case entirely. There are so many people that have turkey farms in this part of the world and they make profit from it.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
If turkey meat is in demand, farmers can have a profitable business by raising up turkey and selling them. Turkey farming is a bit costly affair than poultry. The farmers might need some financial support from government to start that.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
There's no turkey meat sold in Philippines. I think it's also good to cook a frozen turkey. You won't cook it right away. It seems its meat is the same as meat of chicken. I have not tasted that meat in my life.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If turkey meat is in demand, farmers can have a profitable business by raising up turkey and selling them. Turkey farming is a bit costly affair than poultry. The farmers might need some financial support from government to start that.
Yeah, i think it is the major reason poultry farming is more common than turkey farming. People can easily start poultry businesses but turkey farming is more demanding.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Yeah, i think it is the major reason poultry farming is more common than turkey farming. People can easily start poultry businesses but turkey farming is more demanding.
Turkey's farming is not common in our country. I know that it is an expensive affair when compared to poultry farming. And farmers might need some financial support from the government to start it. Someone mentioned that the turkey meat might sound expensive but turns out to be more economical for any buyer. Not only it tastes better but is heavier and more filling to eat. So, the same amount of turkey meat can make more meals than poultry meat. And I assume that both are equally healthy.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

The only thing that can actually be able to stop alcohol in any country is religion because religion is something that is even more powerful than some government.

Back