AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Insurance is not a waste of money at all. every business man needs insurance in case anything goes wrong and he or she will be able to recover losses. There is also got some kind of health insurance.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Insurance is not a waste of money at all. every business man needs insurance in case anything goes wrong and he or she will be able to recover losses. There is also got some kind of health insurance.

And when anything bad happens to your business or home and if they are insured, in that case, it is very helpful.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And when anything bad happens to your business or home and if they are insured, in that case, it is very helpful.
Probably, I think it is important people see the reason why they should go into insurance. a lot of people have been able to recover their houses that was burnt because they had insurances.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Probably, I think it is important people see the reason why they should go into insurance. a lot of people have been able to recover their houses that was burnt because they had insurances.

I don't know any such person who was not able to recover his/her money. Maybe there is some other issue why they could not recover their loss of property

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Yes its ideal but some people who don't like to invest in other securities feel its best as they need to pay every month or in 3 months and this way they can save money

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Insurance is basically securing yourself against the uncertainties of life. Some people say they buy an insurance plan and no uncertainty happened. They are of the opinion that insurance is a waste of money. Do you agree with that?
Insurance is never a waste of money when you ensure the necessary things that you need to insure because some people insure what is not very important sometimes

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It actually depends of the kind of insurance you availed. At least with life insurance, you won't leave your family debt for your funeral. There are insurance which also has beneficiaries.
Life insurance, Term insurance, Health insurance all have it's benefits
Post automatically merged:

Take 1-2 life insurance policies and it's important to insure our life and it's not waste of money.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Well i dont think anyone is praying to find themselves in such situations though, getting an insurance is simply to protect yourself again unplanned situations which may likely not happen.

Back