AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No. Insurance is not wasting of money. Everybidy needs to get insured against unfortunate incidence. Your policy would determine your level of risk taken.
Probably, the importance of insurance cannot be underestimated. It helps you to recover your losses in case of any unfortunate incidence.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Insurance isn't waste but a mechanism or a planning to compensate our dependents at the time of our untimely death
Insurance is very important and necessary. It can help family members to get compensated if their loved ones dies. It can also help you to recover your business if anything unfortunate happens to it.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Insurance is very important and necessary. It can help family members to get compensated if their loved ones dies. It can also help you to recover your business if anything unfortunate happens to it.
No doubt about it and is a trusted way to save money because you can arrange to get it deducted every month from your Bank account.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No doubt about it and is a trusted way to save money because you can arrange to get it deducted every month from your Bank account.
Yes, it will get deducted from your account every month and if anything doesn't happen to your business, you will actually not get compensated. Even at that, it is still very important.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
According to me buying an insurance plan isn't a waste of time. You should buy the insurance plan with the aim of safeguarding yourself with the certainties of life but not with the aim of being compensated with the occurrence of the insured risks.In most cases when you buy an insurance policy the insured risks don't occur.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
According to me buying an insurance plan isn't a waste of time. You should buy the insurance plan with the aim of safeguarding yourself with the certainties of life but not with the aim of being compensated with the occurrence of the insured risks.In most cases when you buy an insurance policy the insured risks don't occur.
Yeah, some people are just afraid of losing their money when they don't receive any settlement if losses does not occur. But even at that it is still very good because it will give you a sense of safety.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Insurance is good for oneself and the the entire family. Insurance isn't a waste of money. It has different policies that covers several incidence.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
That's what I'm also saying. As I also said that Mariah Carey insured her legs, which isn't that necessary for ordinary people, but for her it is.

Well, this is the first time I am hearing about someone insuring a part of their body. It is quite strange, though. I reckon that people will be insuring their cryptocurrencies as well.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it could not be a waste of time, but it all depends on the kind of insurance. Some insurances might not be worth it if they are not needed at all.
Before you purchase any premium you have to make sure it's in line with what you do. You don't need to purchase unnecessary insurance premium.

Back