Is it possible to earn $10 per survey?

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I have never seen any of such, but if by chance there is any , I am sure the requirements for such survey would be very high and that would only allow access to fewer number of people to participate.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my years of experience doing surveys I haven't encountered a site that pays 10 dollars per survey. I don't think a survey company are willing to pay that much.
I agree if they would pay that much for completing only one survey then they would go bankrupt I never got such survey in general I don't receive them because of my location I know people who earn 10 dollars per day just by completing surveys but never 10 dollars per survey

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree if they would pay that much for completing only one survey then they would go bankrupt I never got such survey in general I don't receive them because of my location I know people who earn 10 dollars per day just by completing surveys but never 10 dollars per survey
That's correct, in my experience the most that a survey can offer is only 1 dollar per survey. I got that recently from Attapol.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.890
It's not possible to earn $10 per survey in my country. In most circumstances users from my country are never legible to online surveys due to the demographic reasons for that matter.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never heard a survey site that pays 10$ per survey, that is not going to happen because there are so many users who are going to take that survey so if 100 person take the survey then the owner will have to pay them 1000$ in total so its too much.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
Yes it's possible to earn from surveys but you need to be in the USA or any other top tier nation for this
In addition, you need to live in a capital or, in any way, in a touristic or industrialized city. You need to count on a well paid and distinguished job (companies that pay 10 dollars to complete a survey want a good purchasing power from the panelist). You need to own a car, to regularly travel (for the sake of your job or vacation, especially to travel abroad by flights) and go to cinemas. Well, you need to live a life of wealthy people to have access at such a survey.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I never heard a survey site that pays 10$ per survey, that is not going to happen because there are so many users who are going to take that survey so if 100 person take the survey then the owner will have to pay them 1000$ in total so its too much.
I think its possible, i have even come across a single survey that was worth three dollars and five dollars. The issue is that not everyone can qualify for these kind of surveys. Only does from top countries tend to have more chance.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think its possible, i have even come across a single survey that was worth three dollars and five dollars. The issue is that not everyone can qualify for these kind of surveys. Only does from top countries tend to have more chance.
Oh wow, 3 dollar and 5 dollar per a survey, that is pretty huge money for a single survey, i wish i can have those kind of surveys. but like you said they are very selective and they don't allow everyone to take that survey.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never encountered survey sites that pay $10 per survey. That would be so awesome. I think the highest a survey has paid me is $1. Otherwise, surveys pay so low, you will have to wait for ages to reach minimum payout.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not encountered any survey site that pays $10 per survey. I come from a low tier country and i don't think i have encountered any survey that paid up to a dollar.

Back