Is it right to sell body parts?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, it is not right to sell one's body parts. Our bodies are a gift and it is not ethical to treat them as a commodity. Additionally, selling body parts can often lead to exploitation and mistreatment, as there is a power imbalance between the seller and the buyer.

It is important to respect and care for our bodies and make decisions that prioritize our physical and emotional well-being. While I understand that some may feel desperate and feel that selling a body part is the only option, I believe that there are always alternative solutions and resources available to seek help.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
In my opinion, it is not right to sell one's body parts. Our bodies are a gift and it is not ethical to treat them as a commodity. Additionally, selling body parts can often lead to exploitation and mistreatment, as there is a power imbalance between the seller and the buyer.

It is important to respect and care for our bodies and make decisions that prioritize our physical and emotional well-being. While I understand that some may feel desperate and feel that selling a body part is the only option, I believe that there are always alternative solutions and resources available to seek help.

I totally understand your point but there are some people who sell body part so that they can make some money but it is not something I can do. I love my body part

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.090
Raw Dex
$0.000
I dont know what should I say. I am in favour of donating body parts because that helps someone who needs them whereas selling them for the need of money is not what I am in favour of. But then we can't comment on it because we dont know how barely a person may be needing money if he/she is ready to sell his/her body part.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If a person is desperately in need of body parts and I am in a good position to give, I would. No harm to cash in small and make some money.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I think no body part should be sold for money since it's a part of you and serious self-destruction really, but I've heard people claim that you can sell human hair in some way that I don't remember now, hair really wouldn't be that bad to sell it.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Everyone will have a different opinion, but personally I disagree, because the value of body parts is more valuable than any amount of money. Besides, in my country there is a ban on selling body parts, so that would be against the law and go to jail.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020

I absolutely agree with you. It is not right to sell body parts. People should avoid it.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't see any problem in doing so if you can. Of you don't need it why not sell it to someone who can make good use of it. Then you get what you want to, which is money. Not that I can sell but I really dont judge those who can. We all have our reasons.

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, it is not right to sell body parts. The sale of body parts is unethical and illegal in many countries, as it can lead to exploitation of vulnerable people and unethical medical practices. Furthermore, the health risks associated with selling or receiving body parts are too great to justify.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.768
Some people do sell their body parts to make money but I'm not in support of it
Yes some people do sell, but i is usually in the black market cause if caught, legal actions would be taken against them. These just goes to show how desperate people are to make money these days.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is forbidden in every religion to misuse our body parts for whatever reason or purpose. Our body is a gift from God and should not be misuse. We should try our best to protect and secure our body from intruders and exploiters. It is also a task given to us by our GOD.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling of body parts is an illegal business. It is not a business that someone should get involved in. In some countries you will be arrested.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
I dont know what should I say. I am in favour of donating body parts because that helps someone who needs them whereas selling them for the need of money is not what I am in favour of. But then we can't comment on it because we dont know how barely a person may be needing money if he/she is ready to sell his/her body part.
I totally understand your point and that is why I will not condemn selling body parts because the person who need it may have the money to buy whatever body part they want to buy.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I totally understand your point and that is why I will not condemn selling body parts because the person who need it may have the money to buy whatever body part they want to buy.
I can't even imagine someone selling his or her body parts. To me it is very disgusting and should not be done at all. Except body parts of people who are no longer alive.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.090
Raw Dex
$0.000

I have seen people selling their blood for the sake of money, even I have heard people sending their kidneys and eyes at high prices as they badly need money. Buying and selling of body parts should be banned as that's how people involve in organ trading. There are groups of people who kidnap people and forcefully take out their body parts and sell them.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have seen people selling their blood for the sake of money, even I have heard people sending their kidneys and eyes at high prices as they badly need money. Buying and selling of body parts should be banned as that's how people involve in organ trading. There are groups of people who kidnap people and forcefully take out their body parts and sell them.
when people see that such a business is lucrative thy will even be killing others in order to sell and make money. That is one of the major reasons I am totally against such a business.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.090
Raw Dex
$0.000
when people see that such a business is lucrative they will even be killing others to sell and make money. That is one of the major reasons I am totally against such a business.

That's why I am also against selling body parts. A few months ago I watched a video where a doctor was taking out some organs from a kid's body and that kid was shouting. It was such a cruel deed this doctor was doing. I wish such criminals are punished by taking out their internal organs.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Morally, it is not acceptable. There are laws that prohibit this practice. It is punishable by law if being done, especially stealing them from innocent individuals.

Back