Is it right to sell body parts?

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not a good thing to sell body parts. Your body was not a tool for financial breakthrough. It is barbaric to yourself that you can monetize your body that was granted to you as a gift.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
This act is not acceptable. There should be laws in different regions that prohibit this practice. It should be punishable by law if this is done illegally to deter people from such

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are some reasons why a certain person sell or buy his body parts. I think one of the major reason is poverty. Selling body parts is only means to get large amount of money. It doesn't matter if can affects there health or there life

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I mean it can be good and bad the good thing is that more people will get transplant they need the bad things is that it's unhetical to sell your body parts for sure

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.768
I dont know what should I say. I am in favour of donating body parts because that helps someone who needs them whereas selling them for the need of money is not what I am in favour of. But then we can't comment on it because we dont know how barely a person may be needing money if he/she is ready to sell his/her body part.
My thoughts exactly, there is a huge difference when you donate, in this cause you are probably trying to save a life. But in the case of selling it for money, I can't really say though but it doesn't really feel right.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This act is not acceptable. There should be laws in different regions that prohibit this practice. It should be punishable by law if this is done illegally to deter people from such
In most countries, if you are caught, you would save lengthy jail terms. We understand that it is your body but it is a gift and a privilege to have it and it shouldn't be traded.

Back